New friend

Yn pov:

I am Yn Singh.I am the daughter of the second richest  mafia Raghav and Jaya Singh. My mom and dad are both Indian.My dad had moved to Korean when he was very young .My mom moved to Korea for the world mafia gathering meeting.They both fell in love at first sight.They got married and then mom gave birth to me.My parents died in a fire in my old mansion that was set by the enemies.I was 13 years old when it happened. My parents own two mansions. Since then I have lived with my grandma in the second mansion. There are so many bodyguard in this mansion.We used to come to this mansion in the holiday.There is a massive pool and other room that I Still have not see.There is also room where I can play video game , a small library and a room where I would do all my art. 

I am 20 years old

I am 20 years old. My grandma is not my actual grandma. My parents hired her as my babysitter when I was a baby. She is very sweet and kind.Her cooking skill.Lets not talk about it.The food she cooks is amazing. She would cook every type of dish I ask her to and she even teaches me how to cook.I really love her.Since my parent died she took care of me.I go to college and everyday would be the same day.I get bullied because of my weight.I love to eat and I am FAT was people see me. Having weight isn't an issue but everyone who sees me calls me names that make me feel as if I am unwanted in this world.When I was young my parents would deal with these kinds of people.They also tell me that I should not worry about what others say. I should love myself and do what I like.If I like to eat then I should continue .No one has the right to tell me what I should. They used to say this: You should know you're beautiful just the way you are, And you don't have to change a thing.The world could change its heart. After my parents died, everyone forgot about me. They bullied me because now I didn't have my parents to deal with their nonsense. I want to be a mafia like my parents but right now I want to do what I like. And even my parents agree to it.They always supported me when I made a decision.When I ever go to college , I am an ordinary girl.I never a shit to anyone and their shit thought.

                                                                                         *******

                                                                                         *******

I was sleeping when my alarm rang.Back to the same day.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.I got dressed and went downstairs. I went up and sat down to eat.After I finished eating I took my bag and walked to college.I reached the college and went to the library.I come to college early so I can do some revision.I always bring the top mark in the college.After some time the bell rang , I carried some books in my hand and walked toward my classroom.Suddenly I bumped into someone and I fell on the floor.I scratched my elbow.Its was bleeding a little .I got up and took my books.The person I bumped into just stood there and even didn't help me up.

??: Can't you see where you are?Are you blind or something?

Yn:I am sorry but you should have looked when you were walking as well.

He simply pushed me aside and walked away.

Yn: Stupid.

I went to my class and after the teacher came and began the lesson.

After two hour:

The class was over.Miss gave assessment to do at home.I packed my things and went to the canteen.I had lunch and did the assessment miss gave.I would do the work at college so that I don't need to worry about it when I go home.I get my own time.I was working when a cute and handsome boy came to the table.No one would sit with me .

No one would sit with me

??:Can I sit here?

Yn:Yh sure.

He sat down and did his own thing.I was working on my work and he was doing his thing.Suddenly he spoke.

??:What's your name?

Yn:I am Yn Singh.And yours.

??:I am Cha Eun Woo.

Yn:Nice to meet you.You are new to the college aren't you.

Eun Woo:Yes.I just joined today.Want to be friends.

I was shocked because its' first time someone asked me to be friends with them.I mean no one would be my friend because of the way I look.

Yn:Yh sure.

We both talked about each other and got to know about each other.He was a very nice and sweet boy.

Sorry for the short chapter.Hope you like this book.Don't forget to comment and vote.

Don't forget to comment and vote