Change

Two years later:
Yn Pov:

It's been two years since I left korea.I went abroad to change a few things about me.I am finally back home.One of my guard to my bag and put them in the car.I got in the car and my driver took my back to my mansion.It's been long time since I haven't seem grandma.I hope she is alright.The car stop and I came out off the car.I walked toward the door and pressed the door bell.One of the maid open the door.She bowed down to me and I went in.I looked around and everything was just like the day i last saw.I walked in the mansion.I saw grandma sitting on the sofa ,kitting.

Yn:Grandma.

She turned around and looked at me.She got up and looked at me.I went to her and hugged her.

Yn:I missed you grandma.

Grandma:I missed you too.

I broke the hug and we both sat down on the sofa.

Grand:yn you have change.You are so skinny .Did you eat .

Yn:I did.I went to the gym and went on a diet.Now I just need to do something .I need to find those people who killed my parents.

I need to find those people who killed my parents

Grandma:What do you mean?

Yn:Mum and dad were mafia.I am the daughter of a mafia.I am going to continue what they were. In these two years I trained myself been a mafia .There is no more of that childish yn. Now I will take everything serious.I will find those people and kill them the way they killed my parent.

 Grandma:Are you sure.Become a mafia is hard.You might get injured or even lose your life.

Yn:Grandma I know what I am doing.Now I am hungry.It's been two years since I haven't tasted your food.

Grandma:Sure.I'll cook something for you.

I went to my old bedroom.It has changed.It used to be that girly room now it's all black.I changed everything.I changed that way I looked.My appearance, my style of talking to people.And learn how to defend.I went on diet every time I thought I did it.I did so only some time.Mostly I eat healthy.I I went to my closet.Everything changed .I took my new pj and went to the bathroom.I fell asleep.

I fell asleep