Argument

Yn pov:

I got in the car and drove home.I saw taehyung following me.I reached my mansion .I parked my car and got out. I saw taehyung parking his car next to mine.I walked toward the door and open the door.I went inside and was about to close the door when taehyung stopped it with his foot.I looked at him and walked away.I am really not i the mood to talk to anyone.i just left from there .

Taehyung:Yn .Wait

I heard him call me.I just ignored him and went up to my bed.I went to my room and closed the door.I went to the bathroom and took a shower..I came out and saw taehyung sitting on my bed.

Yn:What do you think you are doing here.Who allowed you in the room.

He got up and came near me.

Taehyung:Yn , I know you are angry at me because of that marriage stuff but I swear I had no clue about this .

I walked over to the dressing table and started to dry my hair.He next to me and took the hair drier from my hand.

Yn;WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

Taehyung:Yn, listen to me.I have nothing to do in this marriage business.I even didn't know that you are the girl that I was trapped with when I was young.All of this is new to me just like how it is to you.

Yn:I know that.And about marrying you then forget about it because I will never marry you okay.Soon after I take my parents and grandma's revenge I am leaving this country .I take all my power and rule the mafia world from the other side of this world.

I grabbed his hand and took him out of my room.I closed the door in front of his face and turned off the light and went to bed.

End of yn pov

Taehyung Pov:

She closed her bedroom door in front of me.I slowly turned around and went back outside .I went to my car and drove home.I went inside and went straight to my room.I got fresh and got into my bed.How could she close her door in front of me face.What does she thinking of herself .I tried to clear all the ,misunderstanding between us and she closed the door in front of my face.I layed down and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

One month later

It has been one month since me and yn last talk.Mum and dad would regular go to her mansion and tried to find about Cha and his son but they never found any information.Today they left my mansion so early .When I woke up I even didn't see them.Like I am their son.They should be taking care of me but they are so busy with their friend's daughter.I was in my office when I got call from jin hyung.

OPT

Taehyung:Hello hyung

JIn:Taehyung where are you ?

His voice bit off.He sounded worried .

Taehyung:I am at home .What happened hyung.

Jin:Where is your uncle and aunty?

Taehyung:Today they went to yn's mansion very early.Hyung why are you asking me.

Jin:Come to the **** place quickly.

He cut the call .I was confused .Why did he call me at **** place.What could it be.

I went to my room and got changed .I went downstairs and left my mansion.

End of taehyung pov

Sorry for the short chapter.Don't forget to comment and vote.

Don't forget to comment and vote