Happy ending????

Yn Pov:

I turned around and my eyes widened .

Yn :Cha Eun woo.

Eun woo: That's right , baby.

He came towards me and hugged me.I was shocked.He broke the hug and looked at me .

Eun Woo: Aren't you happy to see me ?

Yn: No ?

Eun Woo: Wae.

Why is he acting like nothing has happen.How can I forget what he said two years ago.

Yn: Bro what is wrong with you ?Do you think I am stupid or what .Just to talk to me you made me come here?

Eun Woo: Yn , don't get upset but I do have a surprise for you .

I looked at him.

Eun Woo: Bring them in, boys.

I was confused .Who is he talking about .The door opened and four men brought in uncle and aunty Kim.I looked at them .They had tape over their mouth and hand tied behind their back.

Yn: Why did you tie them up ?

Eun Woo: Baby don't you know ?They took the Mafia document .They are the ones who want all the power? So I thought I would kill them and then get married to you .We both will rule the mafia world.

I looked at him with a serious look.Suddenly my phone began to ring.I took it out and so taehyung's number.What does he want now.I picked the call up .

Yn: What ?

Taehyung: Yn , listen to me.I know who Cha's son is .You might not believe me but Cha's son is Cha Eun woo .He was the one who attacked your mansion and he is the one who shot your grandma.

I was shocked .The person in front of me is the killer .

Taehyung: Yn , you need to believe me.He might be up to something.I came to your house with hyung so wherever you are, come home and they will explain everything to you .

Yn: There is no need for that .

Taehyung: What do you mean ?

Yn: Cha Eun woo is here in front of me .He has your parents tied up .

Taehyung: WHAT.....

I cut the call.

Eun Woo: Baby who was it .Let me guess .It was their son taehyung?

Yn: How do you know ?

Eun Woo: Don't worry baby.Now what should we do with them ?

Yn: Leave them .I know who is behind the document and who is not .So it is better if you leave them and spare your life.

Eun Woo: Wae? They were the one who killed your parents and you want to leave them .

I saw uncle Kim mumbling something but I couldn't hear anything because of the tape over his mouth.Eun Woo went up to him and punched him in the stomach.

Yn: What do you think you are doing ?Don't dare touch them.

Eun Woo: Why are you defending them ? They killed your parents.They should die.

Yn:YOUR FATHER WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED THEM .

He looked at me.He looked down at the group .Then he smirked.