Choi son is???

Taehyung pov:

I drove to **** place.I saw jin, rm , suga , jhope and jungkook .I went up to them.

Taehyung: Why did you call me here?

Jin: Taehyung , we found out who Cha's son is.

Taehyung: That's good .So you called me just to say these.

RM: No taehyung .First tell Jin tell you everything then react okay.

Taehyung: Sorry. Hyung continued.

Jin: Do you know why yn dropped out of college?

Why is he asking me this question.Strange .

Taehyung: Yeah.Everyone thought that she got rejected from cha Eun woo and was a coward because she couldn't face anyone at college.

Jin: Okay.Well , Cha's son is him.

I was shocked but confused .How Cha Eun Woo looks innocent .

Taehyung: But how.

Jin hyung took out his laptop and opened it .He open a document with dna reports of Cha and Cha Eun woo.

Jin: I asked Jungkook to do research about Cha and the only thing we found was a picture of him and his son that Jungkook knows.Jungkook told us that he studied with you guys in the same college .So he did more research on Cha Eun woo and it turns out that he is the son of Cha.There is no clue where Cha might be but it seem like his son is continue his business.

I was completely shocked.Cha Eun woo from college is the son of Cha.He nerve looked evil.

Taehyung: Does it mean that he is after the document?

Jhope: Yes.He is after the document that yn's grandma was talking about .

Suga: And the attack on yn's mansion was all planned by Chan Eun woo.

Jungkook: Since he is after the document , he might come up with another plan to get to them .No one knows what he is up to .

Taehyung: Since we know who Cha's son is then yn need to know about this?Did you guys inform her?

RM:No .We thought that we would tell you and you would tell her because you both seem close .We heard about your parents being close to her parents and how yn's parents died in the fire.

I looked at them.

Taehyung:Well, we don't talk to each other anymore.

They all looked at me with a shocked face.

Jungkook: What do you mean hyung?

Taehyung: That day after yn's grandma , I went to airport to get my parents.In the evening , mum and dad said they had meeting with some important person and I had to come with them.when I went with them , yn had also came to the same place.Dad introduce him to her and gave a blue file which was the Mafia document .Yn took them with her.My dad said that her parent and my parent had decided that they would give the mafia power to me and yn and we both would get married and rule over the mafia world .Yn refused it .After that she left the place and I had to clear the misunderstanding so I was driving to her place when some black car attacked my car.Yn came and saved me .Later , I went to her mansion and told her about the matter.I had nothing to do with the marriage.I even didn't have a clue about this.She knew about these and told me that after she take her revenge she will rule the mafia world from other country.She is thinking about moving after taking revenge.After that she took my hand and kicked me out of her room.Even worst she closed the door in front of my face. Since that day , we both didn't talk to each other and I didn't visit her mansion.Mum and dad would go to her mansion everyday and try to find information about Cha and his son .

They were shocked .

Jin:All of this happened and I never knew.How come.

RM:You should go to her mansion and tell her .It will be easy for them because you know about this .It will make their life easier .Your parents want you to help her find her parnet's killer so help her.

Suga: Rm is right.

I looked at them .Why should I help her.She closed the door in front of my face.Like who does that .But I also told mum and dad that I will help them find Cha and his son.

Taehyung:Fine.I will go and tell her but you guys have to come with me okay .You need to explain everything to her as well .I sure she will not listen to me that's why.

They agreed.We all went to our cars and drove to yn mansion.Mum and dad are already there so they will know about the information as well.I parked my car in the parking area.We all gathered and walked toward the door.I didn't see yn's car nor dad's car.I ignored it and walked with other.We got to the door and pressed the doorbell.Mia came and open the door .She let us in .We went inside and sat on the sofa. Loe came and bowed down to us.

Taehyung : Can you call yn and my parent's please?

Leo: Sir , your parents has not came here yet.They had to visit the burnt manson Miss yn but they has not arrived yet.I'll go call Miss yn from here study room.

Strange.They left early from home today .After some time , he came back.

Leo: Miss yn is not in her study room. She asked who would be in her study room .

Taehyung: Do you know where she might have gone?

Leo; Sorry but no.She told me to go to her parents burnt mansion to see if your parents were there.

This is so strange.Yn was in her study room and now she is gone.My parents have not come here .

Taehyung: Mia .

I called the maid.

Mia: Yes sir.

Taheyung: Did you see yn?

Mia: Half an hour ago , she went outside with ehr keys.She looked confused and left the mansion.I don't know where she went .

I took my phone out and tried to call my dad.He didn't pick his phone up .I cut the call and called mum .She didn't pick my calls.

Jhope: What happen taehyung?

Taehyung: Mum or dad isn't keeping up my calls.

Jin:Their phone might be out of battery .I am sure they will be okay.

I hope mum and dad are okay .

End of taehyung pov: 

Sorry for the long chapter.don't forget to comment and vote.

don't forget to comment and vote