Safe and friends

Author Pov:

Yn eyes got very heavy.Taehyung mum on the right side of the the stretched hold her hand.Tears falling down her eyes.

T/m: Yn dear, don't close your eyes.We are there okay .A few minutes okay .

YN gave a weak smile to her.The doctor came running towards them .The doctor helped them take the stretcher to the operation theater.

Doctor: Please wait here.

The operation theater door closed.Taehyung mum fell to her knees and started to cry.

T/m:Why did she save me?

Taehyung's dad came and comforted her .

T/d: Don't worry .She is strong like her parents.

She looked at him and hugged him.Taehyung and Jungkook joined them .Taehyung's dad helped his wife get up off the floor and took her to the chair.

Suga: Taehyung you should get yourself a treat.

Taehyung: No I am okay.Its minor injuries.I'll be fine.

Taehyung's dad got up and walked towards him.

T/d: Son get yourself treated.This is not minor injuries.

Taehyung noobed.The nurse came and took him to another room.After an hour, taehyung was treated.He went back to others.He went and sat next to his dad.His mum was resting her head on his dad's shoulder.Tears were dried on her check.

Taehyung: Dad you should take mum home.She is tired.If there is any news about yn then I'll call you okay.

Taehyung's dad nodded and took his wife home. Now it was only Taehyung and his hyung in the hospital.After an hours latee, the doctor came out of the theater.Taehyung got up from the chair and went over to him. The rest joined him.

Taehyung: Doctor, how is she?

Doctor: We were able to remove the bullet from her shoulder but she ahs lose a lot of blood due to the injured on her head and the shoulder as well.We will need to find a blood donor as quick as possible or she might not survive.Her blood group is also rare.I not sure if we could find a donor with that same group type.

Jhope: What is her blood group?

Doctr: It is A negative.Only few people have A negative.

RM: I have A negative blood type.I am happy to donate some of my blood to her.Yn is like my young sister to me so I will donate my blood to her.

Doctor: That's great then.Please come with me .You will need to fill some forms before we take your blood okay.

End of author pov:

Taehyung Pov:

RM hyung went with the doctor.The nurse went out of the room and went back in.After some time, RM hyung came back .He sat next to me and patted my back.Later , the doctor came out .I got up .

Doctor: She is fine now.We will move her to another room and then you guys can meet her.

We bowed down to him and he left.The nurse moved yn into a room .It was already midnight.

Taehyung: She will not wake up right now , so you guys go home and have a rest.I'll stay here .I call you when she wakes up .

Jin: Taehyung, you should go home.You are injured so it's better if you come home.You need more rest.

Taehyung: Please hyung.

RM: Jin let him.

Jin: Fine but take care of you okay.Call us if you need anything.