I love you

Yn pov:

I woke up and went to the bathroom to get changed.I went downstairs and joined Rose and jimin.

Jimin:Yn ,I was thinking of taking rose to go shopping .Would you like to come?

Yn:sure, I need to get something to wear for tomorrow.

Jimin:Okay then we will leave after having breakfast.

We ate our breakfast.After we finished, I went to my room and got changed.I came down.

Jimin:Ready to go.We will go in my car.

We went to his car and me and rose sat at the back.We both were just talking.I saw jimin talking to someone on the phone.After some time , We reached the mall.Jimin parked the car in the parking are and then we went inside the mall.We first went to the lady section and got dress for me and rose.We both tried on so many dress. I found most o the dress revealing of to tight.Rose found a dress which made her look so pretty

Yn:Rose you should take that dress.

She nodded and and got changed back to her casual clothes.I looked around of more dress .I saw this light blue dress.It was simple but pretty.I took it and tried it on.I really love the love.I changed and paid for the dress.Then we both got new shoes to match the heel.We got jimin's outfit as well.

Rose:I am hungry.Can we eat?

Yn:Yeah .let go to the restaurant

We went back to the car and put the bags in the car ,.Jimin drove us to the restaurant.We booked a table and ordered food. We ate the food and headed back to the car.jimin drove us back home.rosse was tired so She put her head on my shoulder and feel asleep.It was already non.The time went was so quick.Soon we got home and jimin picked rose and took her to their room.I took out he bags and put them in her room.Tomorrow is a big day for everyone.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung ov:

I was in my room when my phone rang.It was jimin.I picked the call up .

Jimin:We have left the mansion.

Taehyung:Okay .I'll go now .

I cut the call .I went downstairs and left the mansion.I called everyone else to come to yn 's mansion.We have less time to get all the decorations on. Jin, Rm and suga did all the decoration inside the mansion.While me , jhope and jungkook did all he decoration in the garden.I told hyung and jungkook about my feeling and they were very happy.I just hope yn accept me feeling.After a long day , We finished the decoration.We went back to our mansion .I changed into my pj and went to bed.

Time skip: The anniversary day.

Yn Pov:

I changed into my dress and did a bit of makeup and wore my heel.I went to rose room and help her get ready .After we finished we both went downstair .There were so many guest.I saw jimin talking to taehyung.He was wear blue suit. We both were kind of matching.I felt my cheek heat up.We both walked toward them .

Rose outfit