Lost

Yn Pov:

When I got to Busan, We drove to my godown.When I opened the godown I saw all the weapons were in their place.I was confused .What is going on.I made a 4 hour journey there and what do I find.

Yn:Leo, what is ihis.Everything is where it was.

Leo:Madam, it looks like the people who stole the weapon put the weapon back.

Yn:Then why did they steal in the first place?

Suddenly Jake came running.

Jake: Madam, it was trapped.

Yn:What do you mean?

Jake: The people who stole the weapon stole the weapon so that they could distract you .They did this so that you come here rushing while they attack the mansion.They are after those documents that are hidden in the mansion.Only your parents know where they are .

Yn:What document are you talking about?

Jake:This document is for the position of the mafia.Your parents were the powerful mafia in Korea and the world but they share their power with Mr and Mrs Kim.

I was confused.If my parent were powerful then why did they never told me about it .Could it be that the people who killed my parent were after this document.I need to find these document.I ran out of the go down and got into my car.I drove my car a the highest speed back to Seoul.I need to save grandma.She must know where they are.After two and half hour later, I got to my mansion.I saw some car in the parking area.I quickly ran toward the door.I heard gun been shoot.I am late.I ran into the mansion.I saw jimin and his friend fight with the mens who were all dressed in black. What are they doing here.I saw one man was about to shoot hobi oppa.I took out my gun and shoot him in the head.I looked around.I couldn't see grandma.Where could be.Someone shot a bullet at me.It went pass by my arm.I got injured.Taehyung came running up to me.

Taehyung:Yn are you okay?

Yn:Yes. I am fine.Tell me where grandma is ?I need to keep her safe.

Taehyung : Don't worry.I told jin to take her to the room and keep her in there until this mess doesn't end.

Suddenly I heard someone call me name.I turned around and saw Rose on the stairs.She came running towards .Suddenly another man shoot a bullet at her and it hit her.She fell to the floor.

Yn:Rose.

I ran to her.I put her head on my lap.I saw her eyes were closing.

Yn:Rose don't close your eyes.

Suddenly Jimin came.

Yn:Jimin took her to the hospital oaky.

Jimin carried her in a bridal carry style and ran out of the mansion.I began to shoot the men.While I was shoot I heard a scream coming from grandma's room.I ran to her room.I tried to open the room but it didn't open.I broke the door and went in the room.I saw a tall man with a knife in his hand. I saw grandma in the floor.He was about to srab grandma when i kicked the knife out of his hand.I grabbed him by the collar and punch him in his face.Suddenly he punched in my stomach and I fell back.I got up and tried to punch him when he grabbed my hand and twisted it He hitting me multiple time.I fell to the ground and cough blood.I tried to get up but I couldn't. The man came near me and harshly grabbed my face..

Man:Girl, you are too weak for me.No one can stop me from finding those document.Not even you.

He left me and walked over to grandma who was on the floor.He grabbed her hair and made her look at him.