Flashback

Yn pov:

Mr Kim :This is the file that your parents gave to us when you were young.You were 5 years old when your parents got the title.The last time we all met as a group was on the incident day.

I looked at them.Tears formed in my eyes as son as he mentions that day

Yn: Sorry but no.I don't remember you guys. After mum and dad left , I never visited our old burnt mansion.I really don't know what happened that day.I forgot most of the thing .Only thing that I knew that mum and dad died in the explosion.

Tears rolled down my cheek.Mrs Kim got up and moved to sit with her son.She put my hand on my shoulder and comforted me.

Mrs Kim:Don't cry dear.As much as you miss your parents , we missed them too. I'll tell you okay.

Flash back:

Author Pov:

Mr and Mrs Singh were living with their 13 year old .They were watching a movie when the doorbell rang.Grandma came from the kitchen and went to open the door.

Grandma: Welcome Mr and Mrs kim. Please come in.

She let them in and closed the door.She led them to Mr and Mrs Singh.

Mr Singh: Oh what a surprise Jun.

He got up and went to hug Kim Seo Jun.

Mr Kim: I just thought why don't come and meet you.Its been some time since we last met.

MRs Singh:I'm so happy that you guys are here.Oh is that taehyung.

Mrs Singh got up and walked over to Taehyung who was standing next to his mum.

Mrs Singh: You are so handsome .How old are you taehyung.

Lil Taehyung: I am 15 years old. aunty.

Mrs Kim: He is two years older than yn.Btw where is yn ?

Mrs Singh: she went to her bedroom .I will go and call her .Why don't you sit down.Grandma give them something to drink.

She went to yn room and saw yn lying on the group clutching her stomach.She ran to her and bent down to her level.

Mrs Singh : Yn what happened ? Are you okay ?

Lil Yn: Mum it hurts bad.

Mrs Kim: What hurt.Tell me .

Lil Yn: My lower abdomen.

Mrs Kim understood what yn was saying.Yn had her first period.

She helped yn get to the bathroom and told her what was going on. She gave her new clothes and asked her to change her clothes.After some time yn came out with her hand on her tummy.Mrs Singh and lil yn went downstairs.They both sat down on the sofa . Yn stayed quiet.Mrs kim noticed it .

Mrs Kim:Are you okay dear?You seem quiet.Your mum also says that you talk a lot.

Mrs Singh: She had her period today so she is in pain.

Mrs Kim nodded .Soon Mr and Mrs Sing took Mr and Mrs Kim in their room to talk about mafia work .Taehyung and yn sat in the living room watching cartoons on the tv. Taehyung sat next to yn .Yn just watched the tv in silence.After time yn got up and went to the kitchen.After a few minutes she came with a bowl full of snack.she put it on the table.

Lil Yn: Do you want some?

Taehyugn took some chocolate and ate it.

Lil Taehyung : Thank you.