Broken

Yn Pov:

It's been months since me and eun woo are friends.I think i might have a crush on him.Whenever I am near him, I get this feeling that is usually but I think i get them because I like him.I want to tell him but I am scared . I got up early and got dressed nicely. I went downstairs and saw grandma was making breakfast. I went and sat on the table.

Grandma: Looks like you woke up early today. You look beautiful. Why are you dressed like this today? Something special.

Yn: nothing. I just want to wear this dress.

Today i will tell eun woo my feelings

Today i will tell eun woo my feelings.I had my breakfast and then went to college.I went to the library because eun woo decided at everyday we would meet each other in the library in the morning.I went and saw him sitting alone with his headphone on.I went up to him and sat cross him. He looked up and smiled at me.he took of his headphone .

Eun Woo: Looking gorgeous today.Something special.

Yn: yh I'll tell you later okay.

Eun Woo: Today we only have two hours and then we would go home.I was going to the park. Wanna came with me.

Yn: sure.

This would be my opportunity to tell him .The bell rang and we both went to the classroom.After two hours of lesson we both got ready.We went to the park and walked around.We both sat on the bench and looked at the view.

Yn:Eun Woo.

He hummed

yn:I need to tell you something.

Eun Woo: I have to tell you something as well.But you go first

I was shocked.What if he wants to tell me that he likes me.What do I do.

Yn:Okay . It's the first time someone ask me to be friends with.The first day you ask me to be friend with you , I think I fell for you.Every time you smile or laugh with me , I get this feeling in my heart that I never felt before.I think I am in love with you.Would you like to be with me.And you also feel the same as me don't you.

He stood up and looked at me.

Eun Woo:What .No Yn .I don't like you.When did I say that I have feelings for you.

Yn:Didn't you need to say something to me?

Eun Woo:I was going to say that I am moving out of the country with my girlfriend.Yn sorry but I don't like girls like you.

Tears rolled down my eye.I felt as if someone stuck a knife in my chest.

Yn:What do you mean, girls like me.

Eun Woo:OMG don't be to shocked.Look at me I am fit and strong Why would I want a girl like you.Always eat food and gaining weight.I felt pity for you that no one in the college was your friend.Btw I didn't join the college the first time we meet.I join the college in when it first opened. And please don't have hope that any boys would fall for you because no one will.You are fat .Have you ever seen how much to eat.

I couldn't listen to any more.I quickly took my bag and ran back to home.I pressed the door bell.Grandma came and opened the door.She looked at me.

Grandma: Yn what happened dear.

I didn't say anything but ran into my room.I locked myself in the room and cried.I never knew Eun Woo was like other people.I had true feelings for him and he just felt pity because no one would stay with me.I cried think about the moment we had.I cried the whole day.I didn't even go down to eat.

I didn't even go down to eat

The next day.

I woke up with a headache.I cried so much yesterday.I decided not to go to college.I washed up and went down stair.I saw grandma in the living room.I went to her and sat next to her.She looked at me.

Grandma:Yn dear what happened to you.Why did you lock yourself in the room.

Yn:Grandma you know that guy I told you about.He is like other.He was friends with me because in college no one stayed with me.He felt pity for me so he did that.He lied to me as well.

Grandma:It's fine dear.In life we have to face this type of people but you need to stay strong.You need to prove to everyone that they messed with the wrong person .You need to be strong.Now go on, i'll cook you some ramen okay.

We both went to the kitchen and cooked some ramen.We both had food and I went to my room.I sat on my bed and thought about what grandma told me.She is right I need to prove them what they did wrong.Now I need to do what my parent wanted me to do.I quickly took my laptop and did a booking.I got myself ready.Now I will find the people who set my old mansion on fire and teach everyone a lesson.The next day , I got up early and got ready to leave.I went downstairs and told the guard to put my bags in the car.I turned around and saw grandma.

Grandma:Where are you going?

Yn:I am going aboard.I don't know when I'll be back .Until then grandma you need to take care of yourself.I also hired two maids who will take care of you.Please take care of you and don't work a lot.

Grandma:But please tell me where are you going.Don't do something wrong.

Yn:Don't worry .

Grandma:Okay.

I hugged her and then I went to the car.The guard took me to the airport and I took my flight to my new destination.

Sorry for the short chapter.Please don't hate Cha Eun Woo.Didn't want to create this kind of Cha Eun Woo.He is a very sweet person.Don't forget to comment and vote.