Funeral and dinner meeting

Next Day:

Yn Pov:

I woke up and went to my bathroom and did my morning routine.I got changed into a black dress.I didn't do any makeup and just put lip balm and wore my heels and went downstairs.I saw taehyung in his black suit.He looked so handsome and hot.Wait what am I thinking? I walked toward him .

Taehyung:Rose and Jimin have already left .We should go as well.

I nodded and went to my car.Taehyung went to his car and we both drove our own way to the graveyard.i parked my car next to the graveyard and went over to other.My mens brought grandma's coffin and took it where it need to be place.The priests did some prays before they put the coffin in the hole that was as big as the coffin.Then they put the gravestone of grandma .One by one everyone put flowers next to her grave.I slowly walked over to her grave i put the flowers down and bowed down to her grave.the rest left .Tears rolled down my face.

Yn:I am sorry grandma.Because of me you died.You risk your own life just for me when I am not even your real granddaughter.You took care of me and loved me as if I was your own blood related granddaughter.Grandma, I will find that person and take my revenge.I will not live in peace until I find those people who killed you , mum and dad.

I bowed down to her graveyard .I wiped my tears away and walked back to other.i saw them waiting for me at the exit of the graveyard.

Rose:Unnie, Don't worry.Grandma is in heaven looking down at us.She won't like if you cry.

I looked at her and gave a small smile.Suddenly my phone began to buzz.I saw a message from an unknown number. Looking hot in black dress , baby girl.I looked at the message.Another message came from the same number.Don't worry baby , I can see you .I looked around .There was no one around us but only us and my bodyguard.I quickly copied the number and send it to leo.

Yn:You guys go home .I have so work that I need to finish .I'll be back home by 8pm.Okay Bye.

I quickly got in my car and drove to my company.Yes .My company.While I was in USA , I become building a defense team .Everyone in my company have different job.There are people who do tracking and trace number and location of people.There are people who work with police and help them.It sound strange when I said police.Yh Even though my parent were the powerful mafia in the world they do also help the police.I parked my car in the parking lot and went to the lift.I press 20th floor button.The lift door open and I walked into my office.i start on the chair and Leo entered the room.

Leo:Miss , i tried to locate the number you send me.It seem that the person has been following for a long time.He know all about you .I tried to find out Who it is but I failed.It seems that the person got alert and destroyed the SIM.

I nodded .

Yn:Okay you can go now.

I logged in my laptop and did some work.I heard someone knock on the door.Mira came in.She is my secretary.A hard working person and always cheering and on time.

Mira: Miss this is the file asked of her.

I read the file and did my signature on it .I handed the file back to her.

Mira:Miss, you have meeting with Mr Kim and his wife at the ***** restaurant at 8 pm.

Yn:Okay.

She bowed down to me before leaving the room.I had tols rose that ill be home by 8pm.I  should inform her or she would be worried.I took out my phone and called rose.

OTP

Yn:Hello

Rose:Hello unnie.

Yn : rose I had a meeting at 8pm so don't worry .Make sure you eat and take your medicine.

Rose:Okay unnie.

i cut the call and began to do some work.

Time skip:

I got up my chair and walked out of my office. I went to the lift and pressed the zero button.I came out of the lift and went over to my car.As I was walking , I felt someone behind me.I turned around but there was no one .I continued walking to my car .I walked behind a pillar .I saw a man wearing all black clothes with a mask.He looked around and find me.I walked around the pillar and came behind him.I walked toward him .I took out my gun from my shoe and hit it in his head.He fell to the ground.

Yn:Bullshit.

I called Alex to come and get the man.After some time . He came and took the man in his car.I got in my car and drove to ***** restaurant.I parked my car and walked into the restaurant.I walked over to the receptionist.

Yn:Hello can you tell me which table was reserved under the name Mr and Mrs Kim.

Lady:Sure.Follow me.

She took the table where an old couple sat .There was also a third person sitting but I couldn't see who it was.They saw me and stood up from their seats.I bowed to them.

Yn:Hello, I am Yn Singh.You both must be Mr and Mrs Kim.

Mr Kim: Yes.have a seat.

I took a seat next to the person who was sitting next to Mrs Kim.

Mrs Kim:I can't believe this.You are as pretty as your mother.

I was confused by what she said.

Yn:Ummm How do you know my mother?

Mr:Sorry for not introducing ourselves.I am Kim Seo Jun.And this is my wife Kim Joo Min and my son Kim Taehyung.

I was shocked when I heard the name.Kim Seo Jun.Kim Taehyung.Taehyung lifted his head and looked at me.

Mr Kim: We are your parents' friend and the shareholder of the mafia power.

He took out a blue file and gave it to me.

End of yn Pov

Sorry for the short chapter Don't forget to comment and vote.