Kidnap, found and childhood friends

Yn Pov:
One weeks later

I trained Rose how to defend herself and taught her how to use the gun.I was impressed by how quick she learned everything.I took her out for shopping and got her new clothes and other things that were necessary.I have nothing to do today.I went downstairs and saw rose on her phone.

I went up to her.She looked at me and out her phone down

Yn:Hey .

Rose:Unnie I want to ask you something.

Yn:Yh sure.What is it?

Rose:Do you have any work to do today?

I was but confused why she ask me that question

Yn:No why.

She stood up and looked at me.

Rose:Can we go to the Lotto Park.Please.

Yn:No.

rose:Unnie but you don't have any work and it will be fun.

Yn: Are you sure?

Rose:Yh

Yn:Okay then go get dressed .I'll wait for you in the car.

She went to her room.I went to the car and sat in the car.Rose came and sat in the car.

Yn:Alex Drive us to the Lotto Park.

Alex:Okay Madam.

After some time , we came out

After some time , we came out .Rose looked so happy.I just had a serious face.We went to the ticket area and took two ticket.We went to the roller coaster first.I had no reaction.After we were done with a roller coaster rose wanted to go to the haunted house.We both entered the house and after some time rose started to scream.The were just people who were dress like ghosts and zombie. It was obvious .We came out and then got ice cream for both of us.

Rose:That house was haunted for real.

Yn:It's all fake.Btw I need to go to the bathroom.You wait for here okay.

I went to the bathroom.I fixed my clothes and did my hair.I went back to Rose and she wasn't there.I looked round but I couldn't find her.I took out my phone and tried to call her but she didn't pick up.

Yn:Where did she go?

I looked around the whole park but I couldn't find her.I took my phone out and called Leo.

Yn:Leo, I need you to trace Rose's phone number.I'll send them .

I sent him the number.I went back to the car and Alex drove me back home.I went to my study room.Leo came .

Yn:Any information?

Leo:I tried to trace it and the last time her phone was available was in the Lotto Park.Then there is no sign of her phone.