Marriage proposal

Yn Pov:

I was confused .Grandma never told me that Mr and Mrs Kim had come out of our mansion on that day.She said that my parents told her to take me out of the mansion and go somewhere so far from the mansion.Did she lie to me. She can't .Maybe she didn't want to get any misunderstandings and that's why she never mentioned them.Tears were already rolling down my eye.Mrs Kim comforted me .

Mrs Kim: Yn don't worry.Since your parents died, we have been looking for Cha but we failed.

Yn: What happened to Cha? Did he ever find out about the document?

Mr Kim: Cha left the country and went to China to rule but he got to know that the documents were fake and he was fooled.He came back to find the actual paper but he couldn't find them.Since then , no one knows where he is but his son is behind the document.

Yn: So now what do I do?I don't know Cha and his son.

Mr Kim; Yn , i know this is going to be forced.Now , we are getting older and we can't continue with ruling the world of mafia that why your parent had decide that they would get you married with taehyung and we would give all the responsibility of the mafia and crowned you both the mafia king and queen.

I knew about this but I just can't marry taehyung.I don't even know him that well.

Yn:I am sorry Mr Kim but I can't marry him. First I need to find Cha and his son.I need to take my revenge for my parents and grandma.I need time to think about this.

Mr Kim:Don't worry.We won't force you.And please call me uncle.

I nodded.

Yn:Okay , uncle.Now I'll go.bye.

I got up and walked out of the place.I got into my car and drove home.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung pov:

Yn had to go to her office because of some work. The rest of us went out or car and drove home.I went to the airport to keep mum and dad.They had shifted to Chicago because of business work.Today they are coming back.I park my car and went inside to get them.My mum and dad came out of the check out and came towards me.There were few bodyguard with them.Mum came to me and hug me.

Mum:Miss you son.

Taehyung:I missed you too.

I broke the hug and took them to my car.I drove them to my mansion.When we reached , I took them inside and asked Lia the maid to show them the room.Mum and dad got freshed and came downstairs to have some food.

Dad: Son today we need to go and meet someone so be ready by 8pm.

Taehyung:Okay dad but who's the person you have to meet?

Dad: Someone we know .Remember to get ready by 8pm .okay.

I nodded .We had lunch and then I went back to yn's mansion.Yn was back home yet.Rose told that she would be late as she was meeting with someone at 8 pm.

Time skip:

It was 7:30pm.I left yn's mansion and went back home to get ready .I saw mum and dad waiting for me in the living room.

Dad:Son, where were you?

Taehyung:I was at my friend's house.Her grandma passed away .I went to the funeral in the morning and right now I went to see if everything was okay.

Mum;okay.Now go and get changed .We would be late.

I went up to my room and got dressed.I changed my suit and quickly went downstairs.Me,dad and mum got in my car and I drove to the place that dad told me to.Dad had already booked at table under his name.The waiters showed the table.After some time, the person wearing black dress came towards us.She came towards us and mum and dad got up from their seat.She bowed and introduce herself.