Feelings

Taehyung pov:

I opened my eyes.I went to the bathroom and got refreshed.I went downstairs and saw mum and dad in the kitchen. The maid made breakfast and we all sat down to eat.I looked around but I didn't see yn.

Taehyung: Rose didn't  yn get up yet.

Rose: She is still sleep.Could you get her up for me .I need to get Jimin up.

I got up and walked up the stair.I got to her room. I knocked on the door but I got no response.I slowly opened the door and went inside.I saw yn sleeping on the bed. She was hugging on the pillow.I walked over to her. She looks so cute .I got next to her bed. I slightly shaken her from her shoulder.

Taehyung: Yn wake up.

She didn't open her eyes. However she grabbed my hand and pulled me.I fell on top of her.Our face was so close. My heart started to beat fast.I tried to get up but yn put her arm around me.I tried to get yn hand of me but she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me .I looked at her.We both were close into each other's eyes.Suddenly the door opened .We both turned around toward the door. Rose came and looked at us .

Rose: Sorry .I didn't mean to disturb you guys. Come downstairs . Everyone is waiting for you guys.

She quickly closed the door .We both turned to each other .I quickly got off yn.

Taehyung : Come downstairs. Breakfast is ready .

I quickly ran out of the broom. I felt my cheek burn.What just happened. I calmed down my heart and walked down the stairs .I went and joined the other.After some time , Yn came and sat next to mum . We all ate our breakfast quietly. After we finished , we went back to our work.

End of taehyung pov:

Yn Pov:

That was the strange thing happen.We were so close.I swear if I did something stupid then he would tell the other. I quickly got ready and went downstairs .I saw everyone waiting for me.We all had breakfast and then we went back to doing our work .

Time skip:

Everyone had gone to their work. It was only me and rose at home .We both were talking about life and how it was.She told me about her honeymoon and how jimin proposed to her.I think i should ask rose for help.

Yn: Rose.If I tell you something then promise me you won't tell anyone.It also includes you hubby jimin.

Rose: Okay unnie but first tell me.

I told her about how I feel when I am near Taehyung and about the incident in the morning.She was shocked.

Yn: I think I like him.Maybe I might be in love with him.But I am afraid to tell him.I don't want to get rejected again.

Rose; Reject again?

I never told Rose about my first love.I think I should;, tell her about that as well.I told her about Eun woo and about college as well.

Rose; I don't think he will like him.Taehyung is better than that bastard.You might not know if he likes you as well.I saw him staring at you at the opening ceremony.I am sure he might like you as well.

Yn: How can you be sure about that ?

Rose: How about you tell him your feelings on my anniversary day.After me and jimin cut the cake then you can take taehyung out of the party and tell him your feeling if you feel uncomfortable in front of .......