Failed

Yn pov:

I slowly open my eyes.I looked around me and I was shocked.I was in my bed.Last night , I was on the floor crying.Then how did I get hear.My clothes are also changed .Who was here last night.I tried to move my arm but it was hurting.The wound is bandaged.I slowly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.I got changed and walked downstairs. I was shocked by what I saw.Everything was cleaned up and everything was where it was before the incident.I saw someone sitting in the living room .I walked toward the person.It was taehyung.

Yn:What are you doing here?

He turned around and looked at me.He smiled at me.

Taehyung:Oh you woke up.Come on let's have breakfast.

He just walked past me to the dining table.I went to the dining table and saw maids cooking breakfast.The maids were not my maid.I sat across from him.The maid served the breakfast.He started to eat his food.

Yn:Taehyung , you didn't answer my question. Why are you at my house?And whose maids are these.Where did my maid go.

He stopped eating and looked at me.

Taehyung:You got a lot of question.Let me explain.Yesterday , you closed your room door and didn't come out at all.This are my maids.I called them and told them to clean the mess up.I knocked on your bedroom door but you didn't respond to me so I came inside and saw you sleeping on the floor.I picked you up and put you on the bed.I asked my maid to change your clothes and then I treated your wound.I stayed here the whole night.Jimin said that rose is fine now and she will get discharged in four days.

Yn:Did you tell him about grandma?

Taehyung:No.We don't want Rose to be broke.She is already injured and if she finds out about grandma then she will be even more hurt.

I nodded .I tried to eat but I could .My right arm was injured and when I tried to eat with my left hand all the food just fell down.

End of yn Pov:

Taehyung Pov:

I told her everything.She nodded and tried to eat.She could use her right arm as it was injured .She tried to eat with her left hand but the food just fell down.I got up from my seat and walked over to her.She looked at me .I sat next to her and took spoon of the food.I brought the food up to her lips.She looked at me.

Taehyung:Go on, eat.

She slowly opened her mouth and ate the food.I continued feeding her.While she was eating she stared at me.

End of taehyung Pov:

Yn Pov:

Taehyugn came and sat next to me.He start to feed me.My hearted to beat fast.What is going on.Why is it beating it fast.He continued to feed me and I simply looked at me.After i finished the maid cleaned up and i went to my room.I sat on the bed and looked at the picture of me and grandma.Tears already formed in my eyes.Now I don't have anyone with me.Mum and dad left me first.Then Rose got kidnap by my childhood friend and he made her marry her.Now grandma.I have no one with me.I slowly started to cry .Suddenly I heard a knock on my bedroom door.I quickly wide away the tears and put the photo away.

Yn:Come in.

Taehyung came in.He came toward me.I was about to get off the bed when he spoke.

Taehyung: Stay.

Yn:why are you here?

He looked at me.I was confused why he was looking at me.Is there something on my face.I touched my face .