Mansion attack

One week later
Yn Pov:

I woke up and did my morning routine.I wore my gym clothes and went to the gym.After some time, I finished my gym and went on a jog.I jogged around the park and then took a bit of break.I sat on the bench and drank some water.I watched people of all age walked pass.Suddenly my phone started to buzz.I took out and looked at the id.It was Leo.I picked the call.

OTP

Yn:Hello.

Leo: Miss Singh , we have a problem.

Yn:What do you mean?

Leo:Miss , apparently someone has stolen all the weapons from our godown in Busan.

Yn:WHAT.How come?Leo , get my car ready .We are leaving from Busan as soon as I get home okay.Btw did grandma wake up?

Leo: Yes madam.She is waken.She had her breakfast and is in the library.

I cut the call and quickly jogged back home.I went to my room .I took a shower before changing my clothes .I took my gun and some knife before getting in the car.

I took my gun and some knife before getting in the car

Rose Pov:

It's been one week since I last saw yn unnie.I even didn't see grandma.I went to my room and saw jimin talking to someone on the phone.After he put the phone away went started to speak.

Rose: Jimin, I wanted to ask you something.

Jimin:What is it?

Rose:It's been one week since I was unnie.I want to go to her mansion.I even didn't meet grandma as well.She might be still worried.

Jimin:Okay get ready.We will go and meet them.

I was so happy.I quickly hugged him.

Rose:Thank you .Your are the best.

I quickly broke the hug and went to change.After I changed.I went downstairs.I saw others in the living.

Jimin:Ready to go.

I nodded and we went to the car.I saw the others getting in their car..

Rose:Where are the others going?

Jimin:They are coming as well.

I made o face and Jimin began to drive to Unnie's mansion.After some time , we reached the mansion.I got out of the car and ran toward the door.I pressed the doorbell. The others joined me.The maid came and opened the door.She bowed down to me and let us in.I took off my shoe and ran into the living room.I saw grandma watching tv. I had tears in my eyes.

Rose:Grandma.

She turned around and looked at me.I went to her and hugged her.

Rose:I missed you grandma.