Finding Choi son

Yn Pov:

It been months since me and taehyung had chat.Since that day, he never came back to my mansion.I think is he upset by what I told him.I shouldn't have close the door in front of his face.I want to say sorry to him but don't know why I want to say sorry.Rose has been recovery tast.Now she and jimin would go out on date and have fun.I feel happy when ever I see rose happy.She is the only one I have now.Last night , Jimin came into my room asked me for help.He had fall for rose but didn't know how tell her.I told him to take her on a honeymoon to france and confess his feeling to her by the Eiffel tower.France is the city love .The best place to confess anyone your feeling.So today they left early in the morning for france.Taehyung 's parents came to my mansion everyday and helped me find out about Cha and his son but everyday is that same thing.We can't find any information about him.We were able to find the footage when the fire broke out in my room.I don't know where Chai is but when I find him , I will make him suffer.I was in my study room waiting for uncle and aunty Kim.Today , we were going to visit my parnet's burnt mansion.I first refused to go but they insisted me to come with them.I have to go and find more clue and information.Thats how I can get to Cha.They told me that they would come by 8am.It been 9 am .Where they be. I took my phone out and called them but they weren't answering.I tried again but same thing again.Should I call taehyung and ask him whether his parents left his mansion or not.I called Leo.He came into my office.He bowed down to me .

Yn:Did Mr and Mrs Kim come yet.

Leo:No madam.I also went to your parent's burnt mansion but there was no car near there.

Where could they have gone?

Yn:Okay you can go .If they come then bring them to my office.

He bowed down and left my office.Something is not right.I got up and went to my room.I went straight into my closet and enter my secret room.I walked over to the desk and sat down on the chair.I open the laptop on the desk and looked to the footage that we found.While I was watching the footage , my phone started to ring.It was unknown number.Who could it be.i picked up the call.

??:Hello baby girl.

Yn:Who are you ?

I said it in a cold voice.Some how this voice so familiar to me but I couldn't recognise it properly.I have heard this voice before but don't know where and whose voice it is

??:On baby don't get angry.I have surprise for you.Come to **** place .

Yn:Why would ...

Before I could finish the person cut the call.Who was this person ?I am so confused.I had so many questions in my head right now.Only way all these questions would be answered is by going to this place. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.I took my car keys and drove to **** place.After an hour ,I reached the place.It was an abandoned building.That's strange .Why would this unknown person want to meet here.I didn't get out of my car.I took out my phone and called the unknown number.

Yn:I am here.Now tell me what you want .

??:Come out of the car and come to the second floor.You will find me there.Can't wait to see you baby.

I cut the call .I open the cabin in my car and took out my gun .I need to take the gun just in case this person attacked me.I came out of my car and walked towards the building.I climbed up the stair to second floor.I reached floor and saw no one there .Suddenly my phone started ringing.I took it out of my pocket and picked up the call.

??:Just walk straight and turn left .Come into the room that will be in front of you when you turn left.

I cut the call and walked straight.I turned left and walked toward the room that was few distance away from me.I twisted the knob and walking inside the room.I looked around but there was no one.I think I got fooled by someone again.suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

??:Long time no see , Yn.

This voice.I heard this voice so many time.But where.I slowly turned around.My eyes widened when I saw the person in front of me.

End of yn pov:

Who do you think the person is?Comment and vote.