Drunk

Jimin Pov:

Yn told everything to rose.Rose was shocked by what she heard.Yn was crying and blamed herself for what happen.She got up and ran away out of the room.I walked toward rose and sat on the stool.

Jimin:Rose.

She looked at me.Tears rolling down her eyes.

Rose: Is...... it true..

Jimin:Rose, Listen to me.Grandma died yesterday.Yn and taehyung didn't want you to know this because you would been more hurt by the news Rose, yn is already broke by what has happen to grandma.She doesn't want anything else to happen to you thats why she hid the truth.She doesn't want you to worry to much or it will affect your health..

She looked at me before hugging me.I patted her back.

Rose:She did all of this only for my health.I shouted at her for not telling me.

Jimin:It's fine.We need to keep strong.

We broke the hug .

Jimin:Now sleep for a while.Me and taehyung will go and talk to yn.

I helped her lay down and covered her with the duet.

End of jimin pov:

Yn Pov:

I ran out of the hospital and went to the graveyard.I went over to my parents graveyard and sat in front of it.I cried my what in front of them.

Yn:Mum,dad, today I failed.I failed being a sister, a granddaughter and a daughter.I couldn't save grandma just like the way I couldn't save you both.Grandma left me just like the way you both left me.I have no one with em now.Everyone leave me .Why is that.

It started to rain.I didn't know what to do .There is nothing left in this world.I slowly got up and walked down the road.It started to get darker. I went to the pub.I sat on the counter and ordered five bottles of soju.Soon I got drunk.I order one more bootle.I took the bottle and walked out of the pub.I walked down the road into an alleyway.I stumble on my way.Right now I don't know where I am going.

End of yn pov:

Taehyung pov:

Me and Jimin came out of the room.

Taehyugn:Jimin , you stay here .Rose needs you.Ill find yn and talk to her.

Jimin:Okay .When you find her, tell me okay.

I nodded and went over to the parking lot.I got in my car and called yn.She didn't pick up her phone.I called her again.I drove back home .I pressed the doorbell.The maid came and opened the door.

Taehyung:did yn come back home?

Maid :No sir.

Where could she have been .If she didn't come home then where did she go.

Taehyung : Go and call Leo .

The maid left .Few minutes later Leo came into the room .

Taehyung;Leo can you locate all yn's activity since the afternoon.

Leo: Sure sir.

He sat on the sofa and looked at yn's location.After 5 minutes he looked at me.

Leo:Sir, after she left the hospital she went to the graveyard.she left the graveyard at 5:30pm and went to the pub. From there she then left the pub and walked into an alleyway.