47

Guys I sprained my leg and the doctor said it could be a hairline fracture, I don't want that...you don't have to comment or anything but please pray it's a normal sprain

I am scared 😭 and they say if a lot of people wish for something it will come true, please help me 🥺

*** Vaishnavi ***

"Come on Vaishu! Again?" Adi said frustrated at being able to knock down my sword for the 5th time in a row, "What happened to you today?"

"I...don't know," I lied, "Let's...let's try again."

"If you lose again Vaishu, I promise I am going to undo your hai-" his statement was interrupted by a knock on the door.

The general!

"Keep practising," Adi said and went to open the door.

"Keep practising," I mockingly whispered to myself as soon as he left my eye sight and dropped the sword to go and open the shelf with the alcohol.

"Save me maa Bhavani," I said to myself as I opened the bottle and took the first sip.

Ewww 

Soooo bitter.....

*** Adinath ***

"All good," I said and gave the report back to the general.

"There's another one, your highness," the general said stopping me just as I was about to leave.

"I am with my wife general," I said frustrated, "Let me live in peace."

"Last one, your highness," the general said and was about to pull out another paper when I saw Sruthi randomly looking around in the opposite lane.

"Sruthi," I signalled to the general and he immediately started panicking.

"Please do not tell her I am here," he whispered moving a little to the left so that the pillar covers him.

"Sruthi! The general is definitely not infront of this pillar" I yelled out loud and the general snapped his forehead in frustration while Sruthi excitedly made her way towards us.

"You are an evil man," the general angrily whispered.

"Have a good time, Nandu bhaiyya," I smiled and closed the door.

"Vaishu, your white knight is...." I returned back smiling to share the good news but was absolutely terrified by what I saw. Vaishu was sitting at the table with a half empty alcohol bottle in her hand.

"What the hell are you doing, love?" I asked snatching the bottle from her hand.

"Am I not allowed to drink that?" Vaishu innocently asked as I looked at the bottle to assess how drunk she could be.

"No one is allowed to drink this," I replied, "It's alcohol."

"Whatever you say Guriji," she replied joining her hands.

Yes, she is most certainly drunk.

"Don't call me that," I said annoyed, "I am your husband."

"Then act like one," she retaliated, "You said the training is an excuse for you to get close to me. "Look what you are doing now," she said angrily.

 "Focus love" 

"If you lose I will undo your hair"

"Train more, we need to compensate for the lost time"