63

Here I am with another update. I did not get 25 comments lol, but I got enough to want to write the chapter for my lovelies.

Now if I get 800 votes and 350 comments under this chapter, I will post the next update earlier too.

*** Nanda ***

KLINK KLINK KLINK

"Your highness, you are getting way too aggressive," I said outloud as Adi kept attacking me with his sword without showing any hints of slowing down anytime soon.

"Retreat is always an option," he replied.

"Not happening," I shook my head as I defended his move once again. "Looks like you are getting personal," I commented.

"Why would I?" Adi paused just to make a statement, "It's not like you said you have plans of seperating my wife from me."

"For Godsake," I whispered to myself.

Adi and his insanity in the name of posessiveness.

'So the one who asked the question gets a crown of butterflies and the one who answered gets a throne of swords?' would've definitely been a question to ask if Vaishu hadn't been the person on the other end.

"Speaking of which," I said as a sudden realization struck my mind, "How did the Queen know about Naina being my sister?"

"She didn't" Adi said slowing the pace of the battle a little to help me better hear his words, "until she saw you both looking at each other when the intellectuals brought up the topic of your sister."

Oh, Naina's tears must've given it away....

"Was she angry?" I asked, "That we hid the truth from her."

"Not really, no," Adi replied and paused the battle to elaborate. "Not at you, not at me," he added, "and that only made me fell terrible about the other secret we've been keeping from her."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that, as always!

"Your highness, please do not go there," I requested.

"Why not?" Adi asked, "For how long are we going to keep the truth hidden?"

"I need some time," I said looking down.

"Time for what, exactly?" Adi said raising his voice, "This is not some tragic news, Nandu bhaiyya. She is going to be over the moon when she finds out that you are not just her white knight but also her bro-"

Adi paused and I looked at him confused.

"Vaishu's here," he stated.

"She's...not," I said looking around.

"Will be," Adi completed, "I can hear her anklets."

He was right cause in the next few seconds, I heard them too and within a minute, the Queen entered the door.

*** Vaishnavi ***

"Adi I need to ask you about..." I paused when I noticed Adi and Nandu bhaiyya drenched in sweat with swords in their hands.

"If you are in the middle of the battle....I can come back late..."

"No beautiful, it's alright," Adi said and walked towards me.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his palm that was holding the sword.

He looks very attractive when he does this gesture.