xPART 11x

(A/N: So sorry that this chapter is all in bold. I don't know why it wouldn't let me fix it but here's the next chapter. I know I haven't written in a while but there were some problems with me logging in to Wattpad that were luckily solved. I also want to say that I am open to suggestions and all comments that you make, make me the happiest person ever when I read them, so keep doing that. Hope you like the chapter and here we go.)

At breakfast the next morning, Harry gathered all of his friends to tell them about needing to go to the Ministry of Magic.

Blaise: Is it really so important that you felt the need to keep me from my breakfast?

Hermione: Yes. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with the Ministry of Magic.

Anthony: Wait, really? Why do you need to go there?

Harry: If you all hush, I can tell you. What I haven't explained is that I have an animagus inheritance, like Castor. I need to go to the Ministry to make things official and I'll be gone for about half the day. I leave just after I finish eating.

Neville: What's your Animagus form, Harry?

Harry: I won't know until I transform. And Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape both agree that I should have my first transformation at the Ministry.

Terry: How come? Do they need to make sure you're not faking it or something?

Sebastian: I heard that there's some paperwork involved. And if there's a problem during the transformation, it's better to do it when an Animagus professional is supervising than to do it alone and risk someone getting hurt.

Blaise: Can you explain that again AFTER I've had my morning coffee? Please? I won't be able to think without it.

Harry chuckled and stood up

Harry: Stay here, I'll go get you some. How do you like it?

Blaise: Black coffee with two creamers and one spoonful of sugar. Thanks, Charmer, you're the best friend a guy could have.

While Harry went to fetch Blaise his coffee, the group of friends he had left at the table got into a new discussion.

Terry: Why'd you call him "Charmer"?

Neville: Oh, that? Hermione, Blaise, and I gave him that nickname on the train. We call him that because of his Veela charm, his maternal instincts, and his charming personality. What do you think?

Anthony: Well, you're right about his maternal instincts, that's for sure. And the Veela powers.

Terry: Can we call him that too?

Hermione: I don't see why not.

Sebastian glanced in the direction Harry went but didn't see him.

Sebastian: He's been gone too long. And I don't see him.

Hermione: Oh no. Quick, Neville, can you see Ronald anywhere in the hall?

Blaise: Oh Merlin, do you think Ronald's bullying him somewhere out of sight?

Neville (Standing up in a hurry): That's exactly what she's thinking. Crap, I don't see either of them!

Terry (Stammering): B-but that doesn't m-mean anything, right? Ronald could just be a late sleeper or maybe he's not big on breakfast. Someone, please tell me I'm right!