xPART 12x

(A/N: Hey guys, guess what? I figured out how to fix the bold lettering! That was such a relief. Okay, now the real notes. At the end of this chapter, McGonagall apparate out of Hogwarts. I know this isn't possible in Canon but a lot of this story isn't so I don't think that it matters too much, I just wanted it known. I also wanted to mention that I had writer's block when I wrote this chapter so it's not that long. Anyway, onto the chapter, Darlings.)

The three boys sat there, talking, for another six minutes before Hermione, Neville, Sebastian, and Anthony returned. Harry looked up at them with a serious expression.

Harry: Oh, good, you're back, I need to teach you all something, so sit down.

They all obeyed and sat down in a half-circle in front of him. They paid very close attention while Harry explained and taught them everything they needed to know or do if someone, mainly Terry, had an anxiety attack. They were there for about eleven minutes until Harry finished and another four until Professor McGonagall came to fetch Harry for their trip to the Ministry of Magic.

Mcgonagall: Did everything go alright in here?

Harry: Yes, Professor, everything was handled and we all know what to do if it happens again.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement, even Terry, to McGonagall's mild shock. Not many people knew what to do if they themselves were having the attack.

Harry: If you could, Professor, tell the rest of the teachers that Terry will always have one of us with him at all times. If this is not possible with our current schedules, is it possible to change a few of our classes so it is? We all think that it would be better if we did that, rather than skipping classes to make it work.

Mcgonagall: Yes, I can arrange that. Very well then. Come along, Harry, we have somewhere to be.

Harry nodded and stood up. She held out her arm for him to take and when he did, the pair apparated away.