xPART 19x

That night, before dinner, Harry and his friends met at the library to talk.

Harry: Okay, we need to make some plans.

Anthony: Plans? For what?

Harry: A meeting place, regular meeting times and dates, rules.

Blaise: Oh, so we can all have nicknames so no one knows who we're talking about. That way we can stay out of trouble.

Hermione: We should focus on the rules first. I'll write them down as we make them up.

Harry: Rule #1- One member has to be with Terry at all times. He'll be passed on from one person to another throughout the day. Is that alright, Terry?

Terry: Yes.

Sebastian: Maybe we should hold off on initiating that rule, though.

Neville: Until when?

Blaise: Until he has another anxiety attack. Depending on how far in between they are, we can warn the Professors and have someone with Terry when the next one hits.

Harry: Good point. Make a note of that, Hermione.

There was a pause and then Hermione gave a thumbs up. Harry continued.

Harry: I think we should have a rule about detentions.

Neville: What do you mean?

Harry: More specifically, a rule about the number of detentions one should be limited to having.

Sebastian: So, maybe two per week?

Harry: Do you see anyone here getting two detentions a week?

Sebastian: You have a point. Only one then?

Terry: That seems fair.

Harry: Yes, write that rule down, 'Mione. All members are allowed one detention a week. Any more than that and there will be consequences, which will be decided by the rest of the members.

There was a pause while Hermione wrote the rule down. She gave a thumbs-up when she was done, just like last time.

Neville: I think we should have one about protecting Harry.

Hermione: If anything happens to Harry, we immediately go to a Professor.

Harry: Professor Snape. You go directly to Professor Snape if anything happens to me. Whether it be bullies, a cold, or a broken bone, you go there, then to Madam Pomfrey.

Blaise: What if it involves animagi?

Harr: If it does, go to Professor McGonagall first. Then to Snape and Pomfrey.

Hermione said what she was writing aloud as she wrote it on the parchment.

Hermione: "If something happens to Harry, immediately go to Professor Snape and tell him what happened. If it involves animagi, go to Professor McGonagall instead.

Harry: I got one. "No one is allowed to speak about Harry's animagus form unless they are with members, McGonagall, or Snape, no one else." Word for word, if you can, Hermione.

Hermione: Yes, sir.

Anthony cast a spell that made the time appear in glowing blue numbers. It read 7:25 pm.

Anthony: Dinner's at 8, so we have five minutes until we have to split up to go to our common rooms.

Harry: Alright guys, here's the plan for now. We will get together every night before dinner at        6 pm to write down all of the rules we deem necessary for our little group. We'll do this until we have enough rules. I'll think of a better place to get together for meetings but until then it will be in here. 

Terry: Sounds good. Hey, I wonder what's for dinner. 

Blaise: I hope there's chocolate pudding for dessert. I love anything chocolate.

Neville: That will be good to know when we need to get you to do something.

Terry (nodding): When all else fails, resort to bribery.

Harry laughed and shifted his position so he was more comfortable. This was the most content he's felt in so long. The other two times he felt this way was with Uncle Sev and Aunt Petunia when they were shopping for his school supplies and in the compartment on the way to Hogwarts with Hermione, Blaise, and Neville. You know, after the incident between Castor and Ronald, and the latter left.

He wanted the rest of his life to be like this. So carefree and happy. He didn't want to have to deal with his abusive Uncle, his neglectful and rude cousin, or school bullies. At Hogwarts, he didn't have to. He loved it here. He loved his friends even more. No, they were his family now. And he won't let anyone hurt his family.

A/N: Oh my gosh, hey Darlings! Guess who's back for the weekend finally! Yep, that's me, you lovely author! I have both a life and story update for you all, today

#1: So, my school is doing a Winter Wonderland dance this February and I kind of wanted to go but I didn't have anyone to go with... Until now! So I have this boy who I share a few classes with and we get along great but I didn't realize I had a crush on him until my mom pointed it out to me. She also pointed out that it seemed like he liked me back, which, according to my little sister, made me blush like crazy. Anyway, today at the end of the school day, he asked me to go to the dance with him... and I said yes! Ugh, I'm so excited now! I even have the dress I want to wear set out and ready. 

Okay, okay, let's get back on track, Author (I can't remember if I told you all my pen name or not so let's just go with this until I look back on the other parts).

#2: Hey, look, another part! Alright, so, I know I have been gone for a while but I have another couple of chapters to post(update/publish?) for you all. I don't want to spoil too much but there will be some more drama, though it won't be Ronald this time (Yet). I'll try to keep posting on a more regular schedule but I can't promise anything again.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. I feel like this one sucked a little, but let me know what you think in the comments. Keep living your lives to the fullest, my wonderful readers!