xPART 18x

Professor McGonagall had sent Ronald a letter before dinner, asking him to come see her in her office at 6:30 pm. Ronald had no idea what it was for but he suspected it was to praise him on his essay from the day before or something. He arrived at the door to her office and knocked, grinning in anticipation.

McGonagall: Come in, Mr.Weasley.

Ronald strode in confidently and sat down at one of the two chairs she gestured to.

Ronald: You wanted to see me, Professor?

McGonagall: Yes, Mr.Weasley. It has come to my attention that you have been bullying some of your fellow students. Do you know whom I am referring to?

Ronald (Nervous): No, P-professor.

McGonagall: That's funny because there are several students from different houses that say otherwise. For example, Sarah Miller.

McGonagall watched as Ronald's face paled a little. She continued.

McGonagall: And Max Denise.

Ronald pales more.

McGonagall: There are a few others, but my main concern is the one from the school train. Perhaps you remember Harry Potter and his familiar, Castor?

Ronald flinched violently. Oh, yes, he remembered that pair very well.

Ronald: Before you say anything, Professor, did you know that that Castor boy is an illegal animagus? He shifted on the train to threaten and strangle me, and I saw him shift again in an empty classroom earlier today with Potter and his friends when you two got back from the Ministry.

McGonagall: Yes, I am very aware of Castor being an animagus, however, you are wrong in the assumption that he is an illegal animagus.

Ronald: What?

McGonagall: At the time of the train incident, yes, he was illegal. But, as of this morning, after Mr.Potter and I's trip to the Ministry, he is legal. Now, Castor is not why I called you here today. Both of your parents and all of your brothers have attended Hogwarts, so why is it that you are the only Weasley to have bullied a fellow pupil in all the years that I have taught here? This is unacceptable. I do not care who it is that you target, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. Bullying, belittling, talking bad about, and attacking a fellow student, whether it be verbally or physically, is not tolerated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Do I make myself clear?

There was a dragon egg-sized lump in Ronald's throat, stopping him from speaking, so all he did was nod.

McGonagall: Good. If I, or any other Professor, see you bullying another student, or hear of you doing so, in any way, there will be severe consequences. Understood?

Again, Ronald nodded, unable to speak through the lump in his throat.

McGonagall: Very well. If I can recall correctly, you still have an hour and a half until dinner. You may do whatever you want until then. You may go now, Mr.Weasley.

McGonagall: watched him leave and then sighed. She didn't want to expel a student in their first month at Hogwarts but if that is what it came to, then so be it. She looked at her little gallery table. At one framed photo in particular. It was a picture taken at the wedding of two of her favorite students, both Gryffindors. Lilly and James Potter were grinning happily and James spun Lilly around to music Minerva McGonagall couldn't hear but still remembered. Oh, those were such happy times. McGonagall looked away and down at the papers on her desk. Oh well, I guess she'd better get back to her lesson plan.

(A/N: Hello, Darlings. This might be the last part for a while because this is as far as I had prewritten before I decided to publish this story on Wattpad. I don't know when I will post another chapter of this story, but I will do my best to work on it between chores, schoolwork, and family, so I wanted to wish you a great day/night wherever you are before getting to work on it. Goodbye, Darlings!)