2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !

summary - shinsou declares war on 1-a and drags [first name] into it.

...

You sat in your classroom, spaced out again. English is so boring, even if Present Mic was the opposite. You missed Fukuoka already. You wondered when Takami would visit you and Bookie. You guys were like divorced parents and it was kinda cute – not that divorce is cute...!

You felt a tap on your shoulder, which caused you to blink and turn to the perpetrator. Shinsou. You gave him a friendly smile as you hummed.

"Can we talk after class?" he asked in a whisper.

You felt obligated to say yes after purposefully ignoring him. It was just awkward, being with someone you were so close to kissing. You wanted to put it behind you and just be friends. Not that you weren't interested in him, but moreover so that you could keep your options open. You didn't want to commit to anything.

You felt guilty thinking about it. It sounded like you were going to toy with people's hearts, but really, you just have commitment issues.

You dreaded class ending. The only good thing about today so far has been the Sports Festival announcement. You wondered if Takami and Miruko would be watching you. You hoped they would.

The bell rang and you tried to get up from your seat, but a hand held you back. "Hold on, we're talking," Shinsou sternly said. That was hot. Really hot.

Aina tried to come to your rescue, but you assured her it was fine. "So, um," you began to speak once the class emptied out, "if this is about me ignoring you, then..."

"Yeah. That's exactly what this is about." His tired lilac eyes stared into your black irises. It was crazy intimidating. And really attractive. Okay, you need to stop talking about how pretty his eyes are.

"I'm sorry, Shinsou-san. I just..." Man, the reason you ignored him is actually embarrassing. 'I ignored you because you're too handsome and I have commitment issues.' You would never admit that! "A lot has happened, you know?"

His hand rested on his neck, slowly rubbing away the tension. "Look, if this is because of what happened in that closet, then... we can just put that behind us. It didn't mean anything, alright?"

You partly felt the same way, but hearing him actually say it hurt a little bit. You forced a smile. "Yeah. We're on the same page then. Let's just get to know each other more, alright?"

He hummed.

The tension between you two had now diminished and everyone in your class noticed the lighter air in the room. However, it wasn't fully gone.

After lunch with your usual large group: Aina, Tokage, Kosei, Sen, TetsuTetsu, Honenuki, and the new additions of two 1-B boys: Rin Hiryu and Awase Yosetsu.

Awase was on the quieter side, but he seemed really sweet and self-assured in his quirk. Rin was a calm guy. You bonded with him about being cold-blooded. It was hard to stay warm considering his quirk made him a reptile and your quirk made you an insect.

After school, you and other kids in your class decided to go 1-A. You weren't necessarily sure why they were going over to 1-A, but you just decided to tag along. Class bonding activity!

Finally, the door to 1-A opened, and the students inside were surprised to see the crowd waiting for them. "What the heck!?" Uraraka yelped. You stood between Aina and Shinsou, just watching the 1-A students panic while trying to go home.

"They're scoping out the competition, dumbass," a very familiar voice said. It made your lips fall into an anguished frown. "They wanna see the class that survived a villain ambush. They're checking us out before the big battle, assholes," he snarled.