2.3 - make it ur own

summary - [first name] talks to shouto and he trauma dumps on her. and takami has a moral crisis.

...

Ah... How did you end up in this situation...

You adjusted the short orange skirt you were wearing. It just barely covered your juicy ass. Beside you, Aina was enthusiastically waving her pom poms around.

"HUH, WHAT'S THIS!?" Mic voiced, shocked.

"What are they even..." Eraserhead muttered in confusion.

"WHAT'S GOING ON, CLASS A? AND IS THAT TSUMEKO AND [LAST NAME] FROM CLASS C?? WHAT A COMBINATION!"

"Mineta, Kaminari, you tricked us, didn't you!" Yaoyorozu Momo raged, waving one of her yellow pom poms at the two perverts.

Earlier, Kaminari had come up to you and told you that Ectoplasm told him to tell you that they were gathering girls to cheer.

You knew it was definitely a lie, but Aina dragged you along.

So here you were, making a horrified face. Your love for Aina has gone too far this time!

You tried to comfort Yaoyorozu as she moped about being tricked. The other 1-A girls (besides Ashido and Hagakure) also looked dejected and disgusted at being tricked.

"You look gorgeous, [last name]-chan," Kaminari said, sidling up to you.

"Thanks...?"

He continued, a boyish grin on his face, "Hey, what kind of food do you like? Let's go on a date after this, alright?"

"Um... I'm good," you plainly rejected him. He was cute and all, but also a total pervert! Maybe not as bad as that Mineta kid, but he was still in on the plan!

His shoulders slumped as he pouted.

You nudged his shoulder with your own. "Ya know, maybe you should've put on a costume instead..."

"No way, that's embarrassing!"

"EXACTLY."

Aina bumped you with her ass. "Come on, [first name]-chan! It's only embarrassing if you make it embarrassing!"

"Yeah! We might as well do it before the true battle begins, since we have time and being stressed about it would just be tiring..." Hagakure Tooru cheerily said.

Even though she was invisible, you were sure she was grinning ear to ear. She then began to jump up and down, fervently waving her yellow pom poms.

Aina sweetly laughed. "That's the spirit, Hagakure-chan!"

"Please! You two are too cool! Call me Tooru-chan!"

"I'm doing this for you, Aina-chan!" you cried, also jumping and waving your four pom poms.

She was right, this is pretty fun!

That is, when you ignored the millions watching you.

Ojiro stared at you wide-eyed as his face slowly turned red. "[last name]...! Why are you wearing a cheerleading outfit?" He looked away when he realized he was staring, timidly covering his blushing lower face with his hand.

"A- Ah!?" Izuku yelped, looking you up and down before burying his bright red face into his arms. "[nickname]! Y- Y- You!"

You shrugged, but threw him a grin. "Ask this one, why don't you?" You bumped your shoulder into Kaminari.