3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you

HI I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME SORRY o(TヘTo)

FANART FOR THIS CHAPTER IS FROM CHEWLEIHANS ON QUOTEV!!! LOOK AT HOW CUTE THE EYES AREEEE and their ver of mc in general is so prettyyyyy UGH I LOVE EVERYTHING ABT THIS THE EXPRESSION, THE POSE, THE ABS??? THANK UUUU 😍😍

...

summary - he wants [first name] to recognize him as dabi. not touya. dabi.

or in which dabi is fake as fuck 😓😓😓

cw - third degree burns, vomit, uhhhh mc being miserable

...

Your head was seriously pounding.

Your antennae pointed towards Bakugou, sensing that he was about to make a move. Should you stop him? He's gonna attack someone. Would that make an opening for you to leave? Yes, yes, it would. His explosions are big and eye-catching maneuvers, they should distract everyone long enough for you to run through that door and fly away. But after escaping this building, what do you do? You have absolutely no idea where you are. For all you know, you might not even be in Japan anymore!

"Well, Bakugou was a part of our plan, but you..." His voice dropped cunningly, "You were so close to messing up the big performance. I had to stop you. Dabi, I think that was the most emotion I've seen him convey, you know..."

Touya– Dabi scoffed. "Stop lyin', Mister," he said.

"Everyone here has different circumstances, but people... rules... heroes... We're all shackled by them," he darkly said. "You two, you should underst–"

Compress was curtly interrupted by Bakugou leaping from his seat and aiming an explosion at Tomb's chest. At the loud sound, you winced in pain, cradling your ears. You couldn't find it in you to move as your antennae rang and you heard the blood pounding in your ears. Two hands clawed at your ears, trying to block out the noises, but your antennae were still picking everything up. You squeezed your eyes shut.

The villains quickly recollected themselves, and you realized that you stupidly missed an opportunity to escape.

"I stayed quiet and listened to you blabbering on and on...!" Bakugou loudly said. "Idiots don't know how to summarize things, so they go on forever. Basically, 'We want to make people hate us, so join us please!' Right!?" he mocked, his hands smoking. You were shocked to see Tomb still standing. An explosion like that surely would have knocked you backwards. "It's pointless." Bakugou rose, and there was a large grin on his face, his eyes wide. "I've already been won over by the way All Might looks when he wins."

"You can say what you want, but nothing can change my mind about that."

Tomb stared at the hand, which was knocked onto the hardwood floor.

"Could you say the same for the kidnapped student, Bakugou?" a reporter questioned from the TV. "Winner of the Sports Festival. His acts of resistance against the powerful villain from the Sludge Incident..."