3.4 - headache

TODAY WE HAVE FANART FROM NezukoChaaaaaannnn on quotev !!! its so cuteee i really loved the green skin and the detail on the eyess. they also pointed out that the second pair of arms have no sleeves and this is bcz they headcanon that mc had to cut holes in their shirts for a while ! and i love it so much that i'm making it canon 🙈

 they also pointed out that the second pair of arms have no sleeves and this is bcz they headcanon that mc had to cut holes in their shirts for a while ! and i love it so much that i'm making it canon 🙈

...

summary - izuku and [first name] are finally on normal terms again, and i have fun writing 1-b while [first name] suffers in training.

...

Izuku lost you. His eyes frantically scanned the eating area, but he couldn't spot your large frame and big wings, so he knew you weren't there. "Um, h- have you seen [nickname]?" Izuku asked a girl from 1-B, one that he's seen you hang around with plenty. He feels like you're closer to her than you are to him. The girl had sharp teeth like Kirishima, and wavy dark hair that was tinted a muddy shade of green. She was alone, being one of the last to finish eating and head to the baths. Tokage Setsuna, her quirk allowed her to split her body and control the pieces telekinetically. He only knew this from when you rambled about training with her. He's never talked to her before.

Tokage gave him a dirty look, one he didn't understand. She turned her head away, acting as if she didn't hear him. She clearly isn't a fan of Izuku. He repeated his question, following her. She stopped but didn't turn to face him. "I don't think she wants to see you," she said.

Izuku's eyebrows knit together. "Why?" he asked.

"You weren't there for her," the girl said, finally turning around. "How can you call her your best friend? She told me about it, y'know, and I hope you see how much of an asshole move that was."

Izuku stared at her with wide eyes. "What... What did she tell you...?"

"Nothing much," Setsuna said, glancing away and shrugging her shoulders. "Just about how much it hurt her when you said you'd forgive that dude and about how she'll never forgive you."

So she knows about Kacchan... Whatever, that's not what he's worrying about right now. Izuku's hands trembled at her last words. "She'll never... she'll never forgive me?" the green-haired boy repeated, his voice cracking in sorrow. "I don't... I- I don't understand..." He paused, thinking for a few seconds. "No, I... don't blame her." His head was hung in shame.

Still, he has to talk to you.

Setsuna left with a frown, leaving Izuku in his thoughts. He found himself in the girls' side of the boarding center, his hands way too sweaty for his liking. There were green strands of his bangs sticking to his forehead from the nervous sweat.

"Deku-kun?" He whipped around to see Uraraka Ochaco. She looked up at him with curious brown eyes, tilting her head. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm looking for [nickname]."