3.1 - dragons are real!

summary - [first name] goes to the fun training camp, but there's not much training yet. or, [first name] has too many buddies! (i love 1-b hehehehe)

...

Rin knocked on your door, a duffel bag hanging by his side. The boy grinned at you. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. He held up two drinks, one was some sort of tea, the other iced coffee, and you smiled, giving your neighbor a grateful hug.

You took a sip - oh, wow, it's your exact order. "How'd you know?" you asked.

"Asked Tsuburaba-kun," he said as the two of you walked to the elevator. "He knows a lot about you."

You smiled again. Today's gonna be a good day, you can tell. This training camp is gonna be so fun! Reaching into your bag, you pulled out a box of cream wafers and held it out to him. He took one and nibbled on it.

"Hey! Heyyy!! You two, uhhhh, Rin Hiryu and, uhhmmm, moth girl!"

The two of you whipped your head around to see that pink-haired girl from the Support Course - Hatsume. She wiggled her finger at the two of you, beckoning you and Rin over. "I'm your neighbor, and you don't remember my name!?" you moaned. "[last name] [first name]!"

She smiled at you. "Well, I remember it now, [first name]-chan!" she exclaimed with a wink. Oh, straight to first names, huh? She thrusted something round into your hands. A barrel...? "Here, take this to the training camp! This baby is a prototype, alright? Tell me how well it works! Here's my number so you can call me, okay, gooooo!" And she shut the door right before you heard and felt an explosion in her apartment.

"What...?" You and your black-haired neighbor shared a confused look. What a strange girl...

You arrived at school with Rin, and you already saw the two classes outside under the early morning sun. Instead of making a bee-line towards Izuku like you would've before, you stayed with 1-B. You slightly hid behind the students as Bakugou was glaring daggers at you and Izuku was just staring at you. You didn't want to look. Iida was staring at you too, though you knew it was for different reasons. The reason being your uniform - or rather, your lack thereof.

You didn't feel like wearing the uniform, or bringing it to the camp, so you just didn't. The busride there would probably get uncomfortable too, so you just opted for some casual clothes. Your baggy blue jeans were sagging slightly (being held up by one of your belts), revealing the hem of your plaid boxers. Your top was tight and slightly cropped at the bottom, enough so that if you raised your arms, your bellybutton would show. Ah, you really want a belly button piercing.

Hastily, he had made his way over to you, his hand swinging in a swift chopping motion. "[last name]-san," he said, pushing his rectangular frames up his nose. "Where is your uniform?"

You shrugged. Oh, you should probably lie before he gets on your case. "Ah, I forgot to do laundry after I dirtied my uniform," you said with a hand sheepishly rubbing the back of your head. "I didn't want to, like, disgrace UA by wearing it."

His eyes widened, as if he had some sort of realization. "How wise! I apologize for assuming then."

No way he actually believed that. Tsukauchi really made you doubt your lying skills, huh? Iida walked back to his class, and you saw him talking to Shouto. Hm, you didn't know they were friends. Shouto, you haven't talked to him much, as he's just dry and kinda hard to talk to.

Standing beside Setsuna, you watched as Monoma ridiculed 1-A, glaring specifically at Kaminari. "What? Class A needs supplementary classes? That means someone failed, doesn't it!? I bet it was you, poem boy!" he boisterously jeered, pushing a hand through his straight blond hair when Kaminari gasped in offense.