special - king of all losers

summary - what if [first name] won the sports festival? (the special in which bitchugou is bullied by [first name] ☠️ and u can tell i got bored at the end.)

...

You stood on top of the podium, a proud grin on your beautiful face. You were in absolute disbelief that you won the festival. In second place was Bakugou, chained to a cement podium that Cementoss had erected. He also had a muzzle strapped to his face like a fucking dog. How embarrassing. He violently thrashed around in his restraints; his muffled screams overwhelmed by the admiring cheer from the stands. The cheering was for you, the winner. You waved all four arms at the crowd, marveling at your victory.

You really didn't think you would have won, especially against someone like Bakugou, but during your battle with him, you managed to land that hit to the ear and knocked him unconscious. As for your fight with Shouto, you persistently dodged his cold ice until he succumbed to the frostbite. When he did, you sent a barrage of quick kicks his way, which was able to knock him out. Shouto stood complacently in third place, a small smile on his handsome face.

Midnight gathered the attention of the audience. "The one who'll present the medals is naturally none other than-"

"It is I, All Might!"

"Our hero, All Might!" Midnight quickly apologized for speaking over the hero.

All Might went to each of you three, placing a medal around your necks. Or he was. Bakugou was so rabid that All Might genuinely shivered. "My, this this too much...!" he claimed. He then ripped the metal muzzle off of his face.

Bakugou raged upon being able to speak again. "No fucking way I lost to that ugly fucking insect," he snarled. His ego was heavily bruised, especially after saying that he was going to beat you specifically in the beginning of the Sports Festival. "No fucking way. This festival is bullshit, All Might, you fucker! Even if society acknowledges it, I won't! If I don't win, then it's trash!!!"

The silver medal stared back at him almost tauntingly and he whipped his head to the side when he heard you stifle a small snicker with your palms. "Huh!? What the fuck are you laughing, pesty bitch!? You won out of pure luck!!! I let you fucking win, bitch!" he furiously snapped, chomping his sharp teeth at you. You cringed back in disgust when his hot spit sprayed in your face.

"Ew. Chill out."

"EW!?? BITCH!" He tried to lurch at you but was held back by the chains wrapped all around him. You were glad his hands were encased in quirk-cancelling cuffs of some sort or he surely would have blown you up before you could utter another word.

A nervous sweat trickled down form All Might's forehead. "Maybe it's better if we keep this on..." he said, putting the muzzle back on the boy. "Young Bakugou, that's enough! Take this as a 'wound,' so that you shall never forget!" He hesitated putting the silver medal on the boy and it ended up being lazily placed on his hair.

Bakugou yelled and it sounded like vicious barks. What a dog... You sneered at the boy.

Finally, All Might came to you, that iconic pearly grin on his hardened face. It shined against the sun and all your problems were washed away.

"Young [last name]!" he proudly yelled, and you were sure it must've been the first time you've heard him say your name. This must be the first time you've actually interacted with the number one as well. He was full of charisma and you realized he was number one for a reason. You beamed at him. "Some journeys to greatness may not have an ideal start, but you've proven again and again this Festival that you can overcome anything you put your mind to!"