2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?

summary - [first name]'s first hero lesson! yayyyy! also, sero, kaminari, and mineta make a bet D:

...

Mina bounded up to you and looped one of your arms with hers. "Let's go to the locker room! Come on, is it official yet? Are you transferring to our class?"

You shrugged, a little frustrated. "No, they haven't decided yet. I feel like they're stalling on purpose at this point!"

Tooru caught you by your other arm on your other side. "Agh, how do you know Hawks!?" They two girls dragged you away before anyone else could get to you.

"Family friend," you simply said. "We're buddies, ya know?"

"I wish Hawks-sama was my family friend," Tooru fantasized. She then grabbed your tie and held it close to her face. "Hey, this tie looks fami-!" She let out a dramatic gasp that made the other girls turn to you. "This is Hawks' necktie from his gala costume last night!" she screeched, jumping back in shock.

She reminded you of Aina a lot. No wonder they got along so well. By extension, you and Tooru got along well, too. The four of you – Mina, Tooru, Aina, and of course, you, along with Setsuna, and Komori from 1-B – even had a groupchat together where you mainly talked shit about guys in your grade.

Ah, you miss Aina! You didn't even get to see her today! She must be so miserable in class without you... She texted you earlier asking where you were and you didn't even respond yet! Should you respond? Or should you surprise her in class?

"Eh, how did you even recognize it!?" You entered the locker room and took out your hero costume. They already made a new one for you, with a few improvements implemented.

Tooru pulled up a paparazzi picture of Keigo from the gala he attended on her phone and held it up to your chest. "Look, look, Mina-chan!"

Mina gasped, too. "Oh my God! Isn't it, like, 90,000 yen!?"

It was your turn to screech. "N- Ni- Ninety thousand!?" That's way too much for a damn tie!

"Ninety thousand!?!?!?" Ochako gasped, her pink face paling. She had been waiting for her chance to jump into the conversation. "What are you talking about that's so expensive!?"

"Something peasants like us will never understand," Jirou sardonically joked, playfully elbowing you. Jirou was a girl you've been wanting to befriend since the entrance exams.

Even Yaoyorozu looked a bit shocked at the price, and everyone knows she's rich rich. "My father's most expensive tie is only 70,000 yen..."

"Only..."

"I don't think I've ever gotten something that expensive before..."

You and the rest of the girls continued to talk as you walked to Ground Gamma. They kept on complimenting your costume. Most students were already there, few of which you have yet to talk to before. You assessed all of their hero costumes, some of which were kinda ugly, no offense. All the girls had cute costumes, (except Tooru, but that's because she doesn't really have much of a costume), but your favorite of them must've been Ochako's! The colors and silhouette are so cute on her!

Izuku dramatically jumped back when he saw you walk out of the changing rooms surrounded by the other girls. "[nickname]!? I- Is that you!?" He screeched, red. Izuku wanted to pass out. You had shown him your sketch, but he hasn't seen it on you until now! Your costume is skintight, but you look like a real pro! "You... You look... really, really good," he breathily said, covering his face.