2.6 - it's not u (mostly)

drawing of mc i did ^^ actually canon that ur bald.... sorry....

summary - [first name] chooses a codename.

...

"Hello!" Midnight walked into your classroom, swaying her hips as usual. "I need to borrow [last name] for a while!"

Aina twisted her torso in her seat to stare at you. "Ooooh," she obnoxiously teased.

Shinsou curiously stared at you. Things were different since the Festival, and you could tell there was a new air of confidence surrounding him. It made you feel so proud of him.

You quickly stood up from your seat, lightly slapping Aina's head as you passed by her seat. "Ow!" she playfully winced.

"Yes, Midnight-sensei?" you questioned once you were out of the classroom. Why did she pull you out? It was making you a bit nervous. Did the teachers want to talk to you about what happened at the Sport's Festival? You hoped they didn't - it's way too personal!

She grinned at you, showing off her perfectly white teeth. "You're picking your codename today, [last name]!" She handed you a pale-yellow folder, her bold wine-red nails contrasting against the mundane manila folder. Inside was a single sheaf of white paper with two lines of text on it: Hawks Hero Agency and Miruko (Independant).

"Huh?" You stared at the paper, then at her, perplexed. "What's this for?"

"Those are the Pros that requested you personally for internships. But Miruko called and asked that you don't intern with Hawks... Would you know anything about that?"

Is this real? Are you hallucinating? "I- Is that even possible?? But I'm not training to be a hero-"

"I know, I know, but when Miruko requested you, Nezu suggested we try it out. Also, and this is very exciting, by the way-" She warmly patted your head. "I'm not supposed to tell you this, so don't brag about this to your friends yet, but you-" She took a deep, suspenseful breath, "you're whitelisted on the Heroics Course."

"Whitelisted? So I'm getting in?" Your lips spread into a large, excited grin. "No way."

"Well, it all depends on your performance during your internship! So behave, alright?"

You gave her a determined nod. "I'll do my best."

She stood in front of 1-A's tall door, pressing her ear against it before making her bold entrance. "BECAUSE IF NOT, IT'LL BE HELL FROM THERE!!" she yelled, kicking open the door. "The names you pick now are the names you will be known by the world! In many cases they stay that way!

"Midnight!" students excitedly screamed. Why are they screaming? They see her every day for History?

She beckoned her hand towards the doorway, trying to coax you inside. After that entrance!? You sweatdropped. Anything you do will look lame! You pressed your lips together as you simply walked in.

"[nickname]!" Izuku screeched, shocked by your appearance. You gave him a slight shrug, silently telling him you didn't know what was going on either.

"[first name]-chan!!" Tooru excitedly leaned over her desk, and you assumed she was waving her invisible arm by the way her sleeve was moving. Mina grinned at you from her seat.

"What the fuck are you doing here, you pesty extra!?!?" [nickname]... The nickname was familiar, but where has Bakugou heard it? It frustrated him so much. He felt as if he should remember you from something.

You refused to look at the blond, who was glaring at you, after what happened at the Sports Festival. It was embarrassing. "I was requested for an internship, dummy. What'd I say about taking your spots, huh?"