2.19 - missed u

MORE FANARTTTT !!!??? uys im literally crsaming my oants

okok from the very kind and funny aris ( on quotev) !!! we have this !! ITS SO BEAUTIFULLLL like the anatomy and the fanservice is sooooo hehehheheheh THE SHADING GOT MEEE I WAS LIKE WOWWW they also made !! this is cute and funny w mc literally being a little demon 😭😭 THANK U SM 🩷

...

summary - it's just not the same between [first name] and izuku, but they'll try their best to fix things (maybe). also, [first name] gets to reunite with a cute little bloodsucker 😜

...

You were beyond surprised to see Izuku at your door, and it showed on your face, with your wide eyes, furrowed brows, and tilted head. Clutched tightly in his arms was a small bouquet of pretty, white lily-of-the-valley's, wrapped in [color] plastic. The boy immediately stiffened up with a surprised yelp, as if he were expecting you not to open the door. He looked so awkward at your doorstep, with a sweaty red face and neatly gelled green hair, like he had just sprinted a few miles to get to an important job interview. His feet were stiffly stuck together and he was slightly trembling. And what was he wearing, oh my God?

Izuku was wearing a black two piece suit, which was ill-fitted and hung poorly off of his rather petite frame. It was way too big for him and he just looked silly. His baby blue tie looked tight around his neck, like it was choking him. Though, that paired with his seriously super serious expression made him look like he was ready to head to a funeral. It was laughable.

But he looked so cute.

You leaned against your doorframe, crossing your arms (your cast was taken off yesterday) over your chest and staring him down – not with any malice, or anything, just confusion. Why is he visiting you on a Saturday evening? Especially with no warning or really any reason. It was unexpected of him. You both waited for the other to say something. He looked at you expectantly with puffed cheeks, as if he wanted you to say something first when he was the one who randomly decided to show up!