3.3 - some sorta existential crisis

hi guys 🗣️🗣️🗣️ just a heads up !!!! i think ill try updating weekly !! ty 4 ur patience 🩷 and also ! wattpad is finally caught up to quotev on chapters !! (●'◡'●)

FANART !!! this fanart from phoebsslol on quotev is so gorgeous omfg ITS TEWWWW GOOD the outfit is so pretty and then the moth at the bottom ugh so talented 🩷 thank yewww 😍 check out their ig @ stargirl__artstuff !!

...

summary - [first name] is really rethinking her career choice (for the millionth time) because of some silly little boy.

...

A cooking contest was one of the fun activities between Class A and Class B. You didn't have to do anything, because you were in neither class, so you, like the Pros, were a judge. Really all you had to do was eat and pray you don't get food poisoning! You sat with Kouta on the sidelines, listening to the boy talk shit about the Hero kids, much to your amusement. When he found out that you were in the Gen Ed Course (Mandalay let it slip), he began treating you a bit differently. A little meaner, honestly. You wanna know why.

Still, you were playing Uno again, and Kouta really did suck at the game. He was bad at hiding his cards, too. Or maybe you're just an Uno pro.

"Let's play another game," Kouta whined. "You're such a tryhard-"

"Wow. Take that back," you pouted. You're not a tryhard, just very passionate about the game. You adjusted your sore legs. Your entire body was sore, actually. This training camp was a mistake, honestly.

He refused to even open his mouth, shaking his head in refusal. He would never admit that he wanted you to teach him your Uno technique. He doesn't get why you want to be a hero so bad when you're not even in the course. Why are you here at all? You really are a tryhard. Kouta scowled at you.

Standing up, you announced with a huff, "I'm gonna check on the chefs. Y'know, see that they aren't gonna poison me."

Kouta sprung up. "Me, too."

With a strong hand on top of a struggling Kouta's hatted head, you walked to the outdoor kitchen. You laughed as Tiger yelled at Kaminari for cutting carrots on a board he just had raw beef on. Oh, you're gonna get salmonella for sure.

You loomed over Tsuyu. "Tsu-chan, I'm expecting a five-star curry here! These onions look a bit..." you barraged, in a slightly posh accent. Gordon Ramsey who?

"Looks like shit," Kouta bluntly said.

"It has my love in it, ribbit, and my mom said that's all that matters," she blatantly ignored the rude boy and smiled up at you; you nearly staggered backwards at the brightness.

You then moved onto Shouto, who was julienning green onions right next to Tsuyu. His hands moved quickly and meticulously, like a real chef. Helping Fuyumi make dinner has heightened his cooking skill. He peered up at you through red and white eyelashes. "Hi, [first name]."