2.10 - mutants can't sing

summary - wiscord meet up with lizardwizard78_yt goes rightish? or, the chapter that you can tell i have a very obvious bias towards spinner bcz he does no wrong in my eyes.

cw - harassment

...

You woke up to your phone buzzing beside your white pillow. It smelled sharply clean. Ah. It took you a bit to register that you were in the hospital still. The sun had already risen. What time is it? You turned onto your side and grabbed your phone. The overly bright screen made you squint your strained eyes. Your eyes manually blinked, adjusting to the high brightness. Ojiro texted you last night.

Usually, the two of you only texted about MMA club, asking whether the other will be there or about the best techniques or arranging sparring "dates." To you they were dates because you saw every hangout as a date.

[ojiro m (mma)]

Hey, I saw you on the news. Are you ok?

At least I think it was you. Same wings and all.

Can you text me when you see this? I want to know you're ok.

[sent 17 hours ago]

[you]

oh im fineeee ! and sry 4 the lste reply 😭

thx 4 ur concern tho ojiro ❤️

it was scary doing herowork firsthand omfg

Ojiro was finally able to check his phone after hours of combat training with his mentor. He lifted the collar of his white tee over the ridge of his eyebrows, wiping the sweat away from his forehead. He was pleasantly surprised to see a notification from you. Your name in his phone was plainly '[last name] [first name]'. He should change it soon to something more fitting – something cutesier.

[ojiro m (mma)]

Ah, that's good to hear

But I bet it was scary, huh? That villain was huge!

[you]

pls getting slapped by that villain was soooo embarrassing

[ojiro m (mma)]

Embarrassing?

You were great! You deserve a place in the Heroics course Yk.

[you]

omg thank uuuuuu ojiro

srsly means a lot 🙈

[ojiro m (mma)]

Yw! I mean it, Lol. You can replace Mineta.

I think everyone would be happy with that haha 😅

[you]

LMFAOO

oh mirukos here

i have 2 go

ttylllll 😘