2.17 - ur the worst

summary - bakugou katsuki is the worst.

...

Nezu smiled among the rest of the teachers. "Oh, wow."

A large, triangular grin adorned Eraserhead's stubbled face. You did well for a novice, especially against Togata, Hadou, and Amajiki, UA's best students.

"Where're you going?" Power Loader asked, noticing Ectoplasm edging towards the door to leave.

Ectoplasm's wide mouth widened even further in a grin. "To check up on my student," he said with a certain undertone of pride. He knew you could do it.

...

When you woke up in the infirmary, you kept your eyes shut. You were positioned on your stomach, with a pillow supporting your pelvis, and your head turned to the side. You could tell the lights in the room were bright, making you reluctant to open your eyes. For a moment, you forgot where you were.

Nezu, 1-A, Mirio, Hadou, Amajiki, darkness – concrete. Oh, yeah. That evil little rat bastard.

Your skull seemed to throb from flying so hard onto that concrete. You couldn't feel your legs past halfway down your calf and your back broadly ached like hell. It's not like it was just your upper back, or lower back, but both.

Your [dominant arms] shoulder hurt, too, and you winced upon remembering how you were slammed into the concrete floor. Your core ached with a dull pain from a soreness you didn't know was achievable, from having to fly so low. Should you be concerned about this? Probably... You couldn't even sit up right now.

You had white bandages wrapped tightly around your throbbing head, and you thought that you could feel the blood. Your costume had been unzipped and rolled down to bandage your [dominant arms] shoulder and back. The arms attached to your fractured shoulder were encased in a hard [color] cast and you were unable to move them.

You've never been so injured before – even at your internship!

Recovery Girl had already used her quirk on you, but there was only so much the old woman could do with how low your energy levels were.

"I know you're awake," a voice said. "Your antennae are twitching."

You squinted your eyes, which were uncomfortably dry, at the source of the voice. You were first met with the white tiled floor of the infirmary that seemed to dry your eyes out even more. You blinked and glanced to the side. Bakugou was passed out in the hospital cot next to your [dominant arms] side. His face looked so pretty when he wasn't uglily scowling at you. You then shifted painfully to turn your neck to the other side and were met with not only your teacher, but the Big Three standing behind him as well.

Amajiki was in the corner with his head hung low, anxiously glancing over to you every few seconds. You met his eyes, causing him to yelp and turn to the wall. You couldn't help but be a little irritated (and somewhat endeared) by his strange shyness. Why can't he look at you straight on? Is he socially anxious, or... You felt kinda bad for him, but he was really cool on the field! How can he be so timid after slamming you into the ground and grasping you with those tentacles of his?

Hadou leaned over you. "Are you alright?? Recovery Girl said that you sprained your back, and that your legs were..." Her eyes widened in realization. "Oh, I blasted you into that pillar, didn't I? Gah–! I'm super sorry!" She seemed worried. "Well, all of us were uber worried, especially Togata-kun here! But also, you did really, really good! Wayyy better than I was expecting you to!" She pinched Mirio's cheek at the mention of his name and the boy nodded enthusiastically in agreement.