3.5 - the scary forest

BOOMM FANART FROM viridianfanfics on quotev !! THANK U SO MUCH THSI MC IS SO CUTIEEE LOOK AT THE EYES AND THE ANTENNAE OMGG SHE'S SO CUUERI UGH 😩

~

summary - scaring is fun, but not when it's happening to you 😓

~

You were with 1-B, scaring the other class. You followed Kosei, your partner in crime, into the forest, behind the others in 1-B. You followed Ragdoll through the course, and she situated groups of students in certain areas, and told them to scare Class A using just their quirks – no touching!

Kosei was alone with you. He couldn't believe it, it was like he was blessed. He genuinely couldn't remember the last time he had some alone time with you. He smiled up at your beautiful face. It was dark, with only the moon illuminating the shadowed forest. He noticed how you were intentionally staring at the dirt, avoiding the moon's light. He was glad you were, because he was sure he alone wouldn't be able to tether you down and keep you from flying into nowhere.

You slapped a pair of hands over your eyes and looked forward. "So, what do you think we should do?"

Kosei slammed a fist onto his palm. "We need to give them the best scare of their lives!" he said, convicted. "We should... Uh..." He rubbed his cheek in thought.

"What if we hid in the tree and jumpscared them?"

Kosei held his chin between his thumb and his index finger. "Hm. Yeah, that'll probably work!" He was excited to scare everyone.

Your voice dropped down to a whisper, "Someone's coming."

You flew up into a tree and lugged Kosei up by the arm. The two of you sat on branches that were across from each other, and you sent him an anticipating grin. He returned it with one of his own, his cute eyes scrunching up with his smile.

You heard the screams from the kids that were encountering the other scarers, and it excited you to no end. You felt the vibrations of the steps against the slightly damp dirt and sent a signal towards Kosei, telling him to drop down from the tree.

You slipped backwards, your knees latching around the branch. You widened your eyes and stuck out your unnaturally long tongue, letting out some guttural moans, trying to seem scary as you waved your four arms in a zombie-like fashion at Tokoyami and Shouji. Kosei did the same, waggling his fingers around his face with crossed eyes and a stuck-out tongue. Tokoyami jumped backwards with a deep shout of shock while Shouji grew three mouths from his appendages to scream as he shielded himself from potential danger (you).

Loud laughs reverberated out of your chest and Kosei let out amused shrieks as the two Class A students' fear subsided. Kosei looked at you as you laughed. He loved the way your eyes seemed to shimmer when you did. Tokoyami let out a short grumble, "You conceal yourself well in the shadows, [last name]-san."