3. Twirls

Jigi was wandering in the streets of Asnières-sur-Seine, Jigi sighed. She was warmly dressed for the season in a combination of dark green and hues of grey. Her blonde hair was in a low bun in a her dark grey beanie.

The winds of winter approaching the weather was increasingly becoming colder. It was currently autumn. In the months of October, mid October.

She had been away for awhile. Asnières-sur-Seine was the place of birth of Jigi. It was a city at the outskirts of the capital of France. Asnières-sur-Seine is located near the Seine. She lived eight years of her life there and migrated to the States.

Jigi is helpless roaming the streets till she mindlessly arrived at the bakery. She had sent the entire weekend going through the book and memories. She sighs as she tried to unlock the door using the bundle of keys from the parcel.

The staggered into the store and she released a suppressed cough, then a sneeze. Jigi squinted her eyes and her adjusted to the poorly lit space. There were cobwebs and dust everywhere.

She quietly wondered the space and into the kitchen or at least what appeared to be a kitchen. Jigi had a lot of fixing and repairs to do. In fact, she had to renovate the entire place to met modern tastes and aesthetic- appealing to the public by branding and advertising the bakery.

Jigi had an ideas for the place. She intended to keep her family's legacy and maintain the place. But, Jigi had no money. She was particularly broke. She had been applying for jobs. She currently exited university school.

She majored in hospitality and catering. She did these course in the States. Jigi had begun applying for jobs of all kinds for the past two months after she had graduated from university. She was hoping to start something to gain her footing here at Asnières-sur-Seine.

However, she had gained completely nothing. She sauntered yearningly into the basement where the supplies and stock was kept. It had the same fate, cobwebs and dust bunnies. Jigi had an overview of the place and she immediately began to lock up the place. There was way too much anxieties and memories banging at her mental wall.

Jigi mindlessly strolled down the street. She wondered whether any of the applications would go through. She saw a door slightly cracked open near a route she mistook. She silently slid through. Her brain screaming it was a bad idea but went through with it. She felt this pull towards the place.

She found herself in at an ice rink. It was lit on the ice and she was in the shadows.She saw the most stunning man she has ever seen swirling and twirling on the ice. Her green eyes widened in astonishment and anticipation, curious of what he do next. His movement precise and majestic.

She had her mouth agape. He did a toe loop, a lutz and ended his routine. His warm brown eyes looked straight at her and he smirk.

"You can close you mouth now, love."