9. Captive

Jigi and Fumi exited Jigi's apartment in the streets. She chatted about Fumiko's college life and Jigi's past college life and education until they graced their presence at the doorway of the Local museum.

They slowly walked around the place. Jigi and Fumi looked around mesmerised and the art called to Fumi's soul. Before they knew, they had both wandered off to different directions.

Jigi found herself in the vintage section of the exhibit. She was dressed in a teal bodysuit and light grey pair of trousers. She had her hair in a high bun and a black headband fastened around her head. She had done a minimal amount of makeup.

They had arrived at half past two. Jigi sauntered down the hall stopping by every masterpiece to take it in. She stumbles backwards after bumping into a stone wall. She almost butt planted onto the ground as a pair of strong arm grab her biceps and triceps and stabilised her balance.

She looked at her supposed saviour and noticed a familiar dark skinned, big warm dreamy brown eyes with a sharp jawline, high cheekbones and full pink lips. His name bounced on her lips as they stared at each other for what seemed like eternity but it had only been three seconds.

"Jigi?" Wyatt says more like a question as he wasn't sure how she was there.

"You know her, Wy?" Another voice sounded. Jigi then realised Wyatt's counterpart.

"Actually, yeah." Wyatt responded. Jigi then found her voice and said, " You can unhand me now." Simultaneously he does so and she continues, "Thank you."

"Really? How do you know her?Your crazy ex? Or the stalker?" Wyatt's counterpart requested.

Jigi thought, 'Crazy ex?' She shakes the thought out her head.

" I actually met her at skating practice." Wyatt continues and Jigi just watched it unfold.

"She's a figure skater?" He asked again.

" No, Cam. It's complicated." Wyatt simply says cutting him short.

"How complicated?" Cam interrogates.

"Cam, this is Jigi. Jigi , Cam." Wyatt introduced themselves to each other. Carmen nodded and Jigi manages a small wave. Cameron was dark skin, incredibly tall. He was taller than Wyatt and Jigi thought Wyatt was tall. He was Wyatt's cousin from his father's side. He was a seasoned basketball player. He wanted to play for the NBA. He lives in the States with her family but he was in France for whatever reason.

"A client requested to meet you." A voice calls from Cameron's right.

Before Cameron could continue his interrogation, the voice which calls from behind interrupts his  thoughts and he reluctantly followed the woman down the hall to the left. Before he left, he gave Wyatt a stern look and exited the corridor leaving Wyatt and Jigi alone. Jigi was perplexed by his sudden departure.

"Who's he?" Jigi found herself asking.

"My cousin. I came to support him at his photography exhibition." Wyatt said rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Oh alright." Jigi says with a shrug. They began walk down the corridor.

"We have met for awhile." Wyatt began when Jigi paused to look at a painting. It was so real. She could help the intense emotion on her woman's face.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you're avoiding me." Wyatt cockily continued. Jigi gave her a sharp side glance.

"Seriously?" She turned fully facing Wyatt.

"Am I supposed to be begging to be noticed or something?" Jigi voice raised getting enraged.

"Just because you saw me stare at you in the middle of your routine doesn't mean I'm some obsessive stalking creepy." Jigi's voice was getting higher by the minute.