26. Rink

Wrote this chapter with this song in mind, Flames by David Guetta and Sia (on stroll) , Manic by Michael Sembello (on ice)and for a slow touchy feel Here with Me by d4vd and Somewhere only we know- Keane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<333

Jigi and Wyatt footsteps stomped and crunched the dry and fall leaves in synchronously. Their movements and footsteps synced unbeknownst to them.

They walked further south. The wind were sending chills down Jigi's spine. She wasn't dressed appropriately for the weather. She let her down for the bun and fell down to provide warmth to her ears and neck.

"I've never seen your hair down before." Wyatt announced the moment took the action. Jigi turned to face him to find him studying her.

Jigi turned to pull away from the proximity only to notice her hand in Wyatt's. He had not let go of her hand. Jigi turned back to face him. He was not letting go anytime soon.

"We're here." Wyatt announced bringing Jigi's attention to the building in front of them. It was an indoor ice rink. With sheer excitement Wyatt took them in whilst Jigi tried to keep up with him.

"You brought me to practice?" Jigi questioned the moment the entered the facility.

"You could say that. I need a partner to polish some moves?" Wyat explains at the walked from the lobby, reception and waiting to the corridor to the left. The ice rink was named Patinoire Frozen Swan. Wyatt came there to practice everyday, every week.

He came there so often that he got some of the services discounted and free. The corridor to the right and left had locker rooms to get skates.

The interior design of the rink was very simple. The half were they they stood was the practice area.The ice rink was in two halves, the first half for practice and the other one which is the larger one for tournaments.

Jigi scoffed and replied, "And what makes me of any kind of designated partner?" Due to Wyatt frequent visits to the ice rink, he had an allotted locker. The ice rink was make specifically for figure skating.

Wyatt led Jigi to his locker and pulled out his pair of skates. He hanged them and snapped his fingers in recognition of the fact Jigi did not have a pair.

"I'll be right back. In a jiffy." Wyatt calls out and disappeared in the darkness. The facility seemed poorly lit. The only sound of light came from that particular locker room.

Just as promised, Wyatt returned as quickly as he left. He came in with a beige and cream coloured skates with white strikes. Jigi was mesmerised by the colours. For a moment the time froze when the fingers touched from the contact of Wyatt handing Jigi her stakes.

Jigi watched Wyatt put on his silver coloured skates. After he completed lacing up the skates he lifted his head to meet Jigi's gaze. He has also been mesmerised by her green eyes. He would always get lost in them. He could felt her neck heat up. He smirked at the still awestruck Jigi.

"I love for you to stare at me all day, but we both agree we should get going." Wyatt commented. Jigi looked away to stare her skates find it as her new object of interest. She was immensely glad her hair was not in a bun as it usually was, so she easily cover her blush with her hair.

Unbeknownst to Jigi, Wyatt already so the blush. Jigi was deeply concerned and she began to wonder why she was blushing so much today. Is the weather or the hot coffee, she thought.

"I don't understand why you'll consider me your designated skating partner today." Jigi declared while putting on and lacing up her skates. She was perplexed by that fact.

Wyatt shrugged and stood up. He held out his hand for Jigi and she instinctively took it. Wyatt pulled her up in the dimming room and said, "Let's just call it an unofficial date." He said with a wink.