25. Home

Wrote this chapter with this song
Baby Riddim by Fave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<333333
Jigi stood there, she strode the street to and fro not sure what to do. She felt a reflection of something in her eyes and heedlessly looked towards it.

Jigi was staring at a vintage emerald green bead gemstone, hexagon shaped necklace adorned of a olive skin ladies neck. She seemed to be in her late twenties to early thirties. She had dark brown eyes and her dress beautifully matched and balanced her necklace. She was beautiful.

She held her phone to her right ear, positioning it purposefully between her ear and her shoulder to hold it in place. Her forehead creased in frustration. She was also rocking her baby in her arms alternating between placing him in his crib and in her arms.

Jigi stood there motionless gazing at the family through their window. She smile lightly. Her gaze reminded on them as the woman's husband joined them and took some of the lady's burden. The woman's tense shoulders and creased forehead eased and straightened.

Jigi has no idea how long she stood there. Jigi stood there as she stared at her childhood home in a possession of another. Their family seemed warm.

Jigi sighed and turned to leave to collide into someone. Jigi shrieked from the unexpected contact and circumstance.

"Wyatt? Que faites-vous ici?" Jigi asked startled and bewildered. He stood there in long sleeved navy blue tracksuit, a turquoise T-shirt underneath, white sneakers, his locs in a ponytail with two locs falling on her face act as side bangs and his stupid cocky smirk on his face.

Jigi had her right hand over her chest surely startled. Her piercing yet consuming green eye stared questionably at him wait for an answer. She felt her heartbeat quicken and increased speed, might not be out of fear but something else and entirely different.

"Watching you." He said Jigi blushed at that. She tried to ignore that and logically communicate.

"Êtes-vous un harceleur ou un creep?How long have you been standing there?" Jigi asked pointing at Wyatt's chest.

"No, I live here. I was strolling around the neighbourhood and Je vous ai vu debout là à regarder The Riveras. What are you doing staring like a creep and to answer your question, Je suis ici depuis assez longtemps." Wyatt informed. He got closer with aver sentence til there was barely a meter between them and Jigi finger activated touched his chest.

Jigi backed up and cleared her throat increasing in redness by six percentage. Wyatt's smirk grew and it appeared him was really trying not to burst out in laughter.

"I was-I was erm, You said you lived here. Where exactly?" Jigi tried to evade the question.

"You are being evasive." Wyatt said slowly tilting his head towards and slightly to the left to scrutinise her. There was a brief silence. Jigi was not ready explain anything.

"Come on. I want to show you something." Wyatt clearly noticed she was ready to answer any questions and took the initiative to steer it from the conversation and situation.

"Qu'est-ce que tu me montres ?"Jigi questioned but Wyatt ignored her. They took two rights and walked into the driveway of house with Wyatt's sedan parked on it.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Wyatt announced and they walked towards the door. Wyatt didn't reach for his pockets he just turned the doorknob opened.

Cameron stood in the corridor trying to balance a bowl of cereal and crutches. He looked as if he had just awoken a minute ago. He appeared visibly absent and he was trying to collected.

Wyatt walked up to his cousin and helped him as much as he did not like to be helped or be in a vulnerable state.

"Salut!, Cameron." Jigi greeted and waved. They were ushered into the living room which had a joint dining area and room.

"Que t'est-il arrivé, Cameron?" Jigi asked as she took a seat.

Before Cameron could answer, Wyatt poked his head in the room and rudely responded, "He stupidly twisted his ankle in a basketball practice before a big game." Cameron pointedly glared at Wyatt making the smirk on his face increase.

The sibling banter between the two was also hilarious yet never gruesome. Jigi looked between the two. Wyatt gracefully retreated from the doorway to the kitchen not because he surrendered but because he knew he had won this time and he had to relish in it.

Before Wyatt retreated to the kitchen he asked whether she would like something to drink. She replied saying she would like a cup of coffee.

"Comment aimez-vous votre café?" Wyatt asked.

"Café noir, pas fort avec une pincée de sucre." Jigi responded.

Moments after Wyatt left, the dinner table succumbed to silence. Jigi had never had a problem with silence before but she abruptly stood up leaving Cameron to his breakfast and to mull over whatever he was mulling about.

Jigi leaned in the doorway staring at Wyatt's back muscles contract and expand. She blushed at her actions lower her head to hide the blush.

"How long are you going to stand there?" Wyatt asked and Jigi slightly jumped for the second time that day.

Wyatt turned to face her and he was smirking. He handed her the freshly brewed coffee and leaned in close to her. Jigi blushed again by the proximity. She was now questioning her what was wrong with her.

"So is this what you wanted to show me?" Jigi asked.

"No. Not at all. I had to check up on Cameron before we left." Wyatt answered and Jigi nodded taking a sip of her coffee.

"Ready to go?" Wyatt asked after Jigi finished her coffee. Jigi nodded once again. Wyatt announced his departure to his cousin.

"Come me if anything." Wyatt told Cameron and he rolled his eyes and span his basketball on his index, a small and knowing smile on his lips.

"Bye Cameron. Get well soon. Don't hesitate to call this moron over here." She bide a farewell and slightly teased Wyatt. Once outside the started their walk to the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<333333
Thanks for reading.

Remember to vote, comment and share.