AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Reader,

I want to begin by expressing my heartfelt gratitude for embarking on this journey with me into the realms of imagination. This story is a product of my creative spirit, a labor of love, and a piece of my soul. I hope it provides you with moments of joy, wonder, and perhaps a bit of escapism.

I would like to kindly request that you do not take any part of this story personally, for the characters and events within these pages are entirely the product of my imagination. Any resemblance to real persons, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

Additionally, I must emphasize the importance of respecting the integrity of this work. Please refrain from copying or reproducing it in any form without my explicit permission. Each word has been carefully chosen, and this story is meant to be enjoyed within the confines of this book.

I must also offer my sincere apologies if you find that the writing within these pages does not meet professional standards. While I have poured my heart into this endeavor, I am aware that my skills may not match those of seasoned authors. Nevertheless, I hope you will appreciate the authenticity and passion behind every word.

In the end, this story exists because of your willingness to read it. Your support means the world to me, and I hope that you find as much joy in reading it as I did in writing it.

Thank you for picking up this book and joining me on this adventure.

Warm regards,

Laaxmi