IMPORTANT

Hi guys I just want to let you know that I am not dead. I want to suggest you guys a book written by a very hard working author.

The name of the book is: Ace Of World by @airen_mireilla

"No more playing small. It's time to grasp the reins of destiny, and together, we will powerfully Ace the world. Be my King, and your Queen will make sure every fucking human to bow infront of you."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

To the world, she is an angel fallen from hell, but for him, she is a doll made of glass, and he is scared that his slightest move would break her. Her eyes are the most innocent things he had ever seen in his entire life; they melt him down, and her wrath is something he admires most. His lady, his chérie, his 'Lia.When the broken, scared girl accidentally encounters with the Chief of a Republic Security Stability Organization, 'Lewis Hanniel,' he finds what he was looking for. He decides to create her as a weapon, but her life takes twists and turns after meeting Lewis's son, Cade. Her safe place, her fantasy, her king. Under her control...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally love this book. So I suggest u guys to go give it a try!

Here's the Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/354946216-ace-of-world

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I will publish the next chapter of Devilish Bonds soon!

So stay tuned!

Love
Laaxmi