Chapter 17

So hi lovely people!

So for ur kind information: Am not dead. Nor am I drunk or sleep deprived.

And now a special Thanks to: @airen_mireilla
                                                                 @marisollopez1555
                                                                 @Nauleo
                                                                 @DorcasMpela
                                                                 @Izzah4972613
                                                                 @LilianaRosa20
                                                                 @SophiaBurt3
                                                                 @BhavyaJain777
                                                                 @SakuntalaAgarwal
                                                                 @BlackCreation

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10.5K views!

Happy Reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"This is my Uncle Freddy, Mumma," Zoya said with a smile.

The Anderson family's eyes widened in surprise at this new bit of information.

"The one who taught you to shoot?" Lucifer asked remembering what she said last night.

"Yup," Zoya said brightly "Not only that but he taught fighting as well. And coding."

"But why?" Ethan asked trying to understand the situation.

"She needed to protect herself after she had been through," Fredrick said slowly, not wanting to trigger Zoya's past "And once she told me she wished she had brothers to protect her, I knew what I had to do. I taught her physical defences at first, then later I taught her to shoot. I didn't allow her to carry one though."

"And the programming?" Daniel asked.

"She has ADHD," he said, rubbing soothing circles on Zoya's back as she was sleepy "So I checked a couple of activities with her and programming caught her interest. At first I thought that it was just a moment of attraction but later it turned out to be her hobby."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Now can I please have some food?" Jaxon asked in annoyance "I am famished."

Lily chuckled at that and ruffled his hair, motioning him to follow her. Jaxon was surprised by her action but still followed her like a lost puppy. He felt his heart warm up as she fixed some food for him. She was the first one after Zoya to care for him. Her touch felt soft like a mothers caring one and like Zoya he craved for motherly affection.

On the other hand, the others were still in the room.

"Papa, Dee go have food," Zoya said sleepily "You didn't even have dinner last night. Then the three of you are going to have a nap day. Go fast!"

Everyone's heart warmed up at her care. Dante smiled and said "Yes Ma'am!" before leaving. Ethan's eyes welled up with emotion and just nodded before leaving.

"Bubba can you hold me?" Zoya mumbled with a cute yawn.

"Dolphin who is bubba?" Fredrick asked trying not to feel upset.

"It's me!" Lucifer said giddily as he pulled her from Fredrick, who glared at him.

"Uncle Freddy you also go and have breakfast," Zoya mumbled trying to stay awake, but failing miserably "You and Ezzie must not have had the time to have it."

"Aww my Dolphin," Fredrick cooed, all his jealousy turned into adoration for the little girl "I love you!"

"I love you too," she mumbled "Now go fast!"

Fredrick nodded with a big smile and pulled Enzo with him, because well Enzo was weeping at Zoya's kind nature. Once both of them were out of the room Zoya sighed.

"Its so hard to take care of these silly adults," she mumbled in a low voice making Lucifer and Daniel choke on their breaths.

"Bubba? Danny? What happened?" she asked worriedly "Are you both ok?"

"Munchkin we are fine," Lucifer said quickly or else she would have included him and Daniel in the list of 'silly adults'.

"Good now do any of you want to have a tiny nap with me?" she asked fidgeting with her small fingers.

"I do!" Lucifer and Daniel shouted at the same time making her flinch.

"Sorry Doll," Daniel mumbled.

"Its ok Danny," she said softly "How about all three of us nap together? Mumma and Papa's bed is big enough to fit all of us."

"Great idea!" Lucifer said and made his way towards the bed while Daniel followed them like a lost puppy.

Lucifer gently laid Zoya on the bed and checked that her skin was almost covered, except her face. He was worried that if in his sleep he turned and touched her face by mistake? 

"Bubba we are going to have a short nap," Zoya mumbled, understanding his frown "And I trust you. Now come fast! Or else I won't talk to you."

Lucifer, without a second thought laid down beside her while Daniel looked at him with a smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" Lucifer asked annoyedly.

"Whipped ass," Daniel said as laid down on the other side.

"Language Danny," Zoya mumbled, already half-asleep.

"Sorry Doll,"  Daniel said slowly before drifting off to sleep. 

"Idiot," Lucifer said and got up from the bed. He pulled the cover off the bed's corner and tucked it around Zoya and Daniel who were already asleep. He looked at Zoya's cute pout and smiled.

"You are changing us Munchkin," he thought looking Daniel's sleeping face "And I don't know if I should be happy or worried."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like the chapter?

If yes then do vote and comment!

Love
Laaxmi