Chapter 10

A special thanks to: NumraJunaid
                                            Nauleo
                                            Evening_7_love

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxon King

Jaxon King is the king of the Irish Mafia

Jaxon King is the king of the Irish Mafia. He is known as the Destroyer because he destroys anyone who messes with him. He is cold and ruthless to the world but for Zoya he is the sweetest person.  

Dante Romano

Dante Romano is the Mafia King of the Russian Mafia

Dante Romano is the Mafia King of the Russian Mafia. He is the husband of Anna Romano and the father of Antonio and Aria. You will find more about him later.

Author's POV:

"MAGNUS WHERE ARE YOU?" the person from the other side asked "leave it I don't give a shit about you. I called you to tell you that ZOYA'S MISSING!"

"Jaxon-" Magnus tried to speak but Jaxon started crying hysterically.

"It's my fault Magnus I ignored the notification I got about her leaving the orphanage but I ignored it Magnus. Its my fault. If something happens to her I won't survive." Jaxon said sobbing loudly.

"Shut the fuck up Jaxon," another voice said "Nothing will happen to her. She is a strong girl. Magnus I am sending you her location you directly meet us there."

"Dante, Zoya is safe," Magnus said looking at the Zoya who was now drowning in guilt. Ethan and Lily were shocked. The most dangerous men in the world were panicking over a little girl.

"We are here," Dante said in a hurry "Where are you Magnus?"

"I am already inside but listen she is fine!" Magnus said getting up "Zoya baby talk to these idiots before they burn the whole place to fine you!"

"Dee, Jack I am fine," Zoya said in a small and tears ran down her face.

Magnus cursed under his breath and motioned for Lily to get up as Zoya was not yet ready to let go of her. They walked towards the living room and Ethan opened the door. Jaxon and Dante looked like they wanted to murder every single person who came in front of them. Their eyes burned with rage.