Chapter 21

Hi lovely ppl!

You guys will be getting a surprise sooon! Well it is my gift but you will have it as welllllll! 

A special thanks to: @FatimaCredo

                                           @mahqtab6
                                           @_authorada
                                           @BhavyaJain777
                                           @Aalya24

                                           @gowrisiree

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Zoya was bouncing on her feet in hunger, waiting for the delivery man to come.

"Doll, you can sit and wait," Daniel said with a hint of jealousy. After all, his sister was waiting for someone else so eagerly.

"But hungry," she said with teary eyes and a pout.

"Munchkin, he didn't mean to make u sad," Lucifer said, picking her up in his arms. "He just didn't want your pretty feet to start aching."

"Stomach hurts," she said while sobbing. "Hungry."

Lucifer's, and Daniel's heart clenched, hearing her sob.

"Dan, call them," Lucifer said, gently rocking Zoya to calm her.

Daniel nodded, his eyes red with anger. He left to call the restaurant. Zoya pouted, and tears poured down her face, making Lucifer think it was because of the hunger. He rubbed her back softly till the bell rang.

"See, it's here!" Lucifer said, but Zoya didn't say anything and just looked at him sadly.

He, being a cold, heartless mafia, thought it was just the hunger and walked to the door. He took the order from the delivery man while glaring at him.

He walked back to the living room and sat Zoya on a chair. "Munchkin her are your cheese balls," he said, putting a plate in front of her.

She gave him a small smile and took the cheese ball in her tiny hands. Lucifer internally chuckled at how small her hands were compared to the big ball. She took a big bite of the ball and winced. Tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Munchkin, what happened?" Lucifer asked, rushing to her.

She looked at him as tears poured down her cheeks, but didn't say anything. Lucifer took the ball from her hands and clenched his jaw at how hot it was.

"Spit it out," he said, putting his palm out, but she didn't and started chewing.

"I. Said. Spit. It. Out," he said again but harshly.

She flinched at his tone and spit it out. He took her face in his hands and opened her mouth by harshly grabbing her face in his two fingers. He saw how burnt her tongue was and looked at her, who was now in deep breaths.

He snapped back to reality and left her face.

"Munchkin, I am sorry," he said hurriedly.

"Bubba?" She whispered slowly.

"Yes Munchkin?" He said instantly.

"Can you touch me again?" She whispered hoarsely.

"Huh?" He looked at her in surprise, knowing how bad of a panic attack she would have if he did.