Chapter 4

Happy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"I will do it later Angel," Ethan said with a smile "now can you answer some questions for me?"

Zoya looked at him with wide eyes and nodded slowly not wanting to anger him.

"Did you know that your body refuses human touch?" he asked gently.

She nodded slowly and his heart twisted in a knot. 

"Then why did you save me?" he asked wanting to know the reason.

"Because you have a family," she said with sad smile "and you love them. They would be sad if something happened to you."

"Then what about you?" he asked and regretted instantly. 

"No one would be sad if something happened to me," she said with the same sad smile.

"I am sorry," I tried to say but she cut me off.

"It's not your fault," she said shaking her head.

He sat there scolding himself internally for asking her that question. Then something came in his mind.

"Zoya actually I wanted to ask you something," he said in a tense voice.

She just looked at him and gave him a small nod.

"Would you like to come to my house?" he asked cautiously.

"To meet your family?" she asked softly.

"To join my family," he asked rubbing his palms.

"You want to adopt me?" she asked as her eyes got teary.

"Yes," he said looking at her trying to predict her emotions.

"But I am a good girl," she said as tears ran down her face breaking his heart "I no ask for more food. I do my work. I am a good girl."

"Baby you are the best girl," he said as his heart clenched at her words "That's why I want to take you home."

"No punish?" she asked tilting her head making him coo at her.

"No punish," he said gently.

"Ok," she said slowly and he smiled broadly.

"Everyone is going to love you!" he said clapping his hand in excitement. He wanted to hug her but he didn't want to hurt her more.

There was a knock on the door and Lucas entered before anyone could say anything.

His hazel eyes found Zoya's shocking blue ones and he melted. 

(A/N: Guys I forgot to tell you guys about Zoya's looks! Sorry!)

Zoya looked at him with big blue eyes. She had chubby cheeks which Lucas wanted to pinch. Her little button nose was red. Her auburn hair was a little messed up, making her more adorable. Her eyes were puffy from crying which made his blood boil. He swore that he would ruin every person who had made his darling cry. Yes he had decided that she was his darling.

"Lucas you are here!" Ethan said breaking their eye contact "Zoya this Lucas my eldest son."

"You are pretty," she said without thinking and Lucas cooed at her cuteness.

"You are prettier," he said making her blush and both of them cooed at her.

"Did you get stuff for her?" Ethan asked Lucas.