Chapter 13

A special thanks to: Evening_7_love.

And thank you so much guys for 1K+ reads and 101 vote!

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Anna did as Zoya had instructed and Zoya's face paled.

"Ana pack the baby bags," Zoya said in a panicked tone "And do not cut the call!"

"But baby cheeks what happened?" Anna asked, confused by her sudden instructions.

"Ana just do it!" Zoya said jumping from Lucifer's arms. 

"Munchkin what happened?" Lucifer asked in alarm.

"Bubba get Jack and Magi here right now," Zoya said running towards the stairs "Tell them its an emergency. And I am the one who is calling."

Lucifer nodded and left. 

"DANTE ROMANO COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" Zoya roared and everyone dropped whatever they were doing and came running to her.

"Sweet pie what happened?" Lily asked as she came to her. Noah and Daniel at her heels.

"DANTE FUCKING ROMANO GET YOU DAMN ASS HERE THIS MOMENT!" Zoya roared and now everyone was shocked. Their Angel wasn't as innocent as they'd thought.

Dante came running once he heard her cussing. She was only told to cuss when in an emergency so it was kind of a code language.

"Buttercup what happened?" Dante came running.

"Pack a car," she said shutting her eyes "You are leaving right now. Someone is keeping an eye on Anna. Take back up with you and make it fast the man is armed."

"What?" Dante said his brain was not working.

"Get your fucking ass moving!" she said as she dropped on her butt.

She looked at the iPad in her hands and took a deep breath.

"Ana did you pack the bags?" Zoya asked looking at the screen.

"Almost done baby cheeks," Anna said as she hurried a round the room.

"Ok listen Ana," Zoya said looking at the people around her "Jaxon, Magnus, Dante and Ethan Anderson will be there in 10 minutes. Be ready to leave the moment they reach. Pack everything you and the babies need. Grab extra guns and probably a couple of daggers. Just stay safe till they reach and remember! DO NOT CUT THE CALL NO MATTER WHAT!"

"Dante if your brain has started functioning then leave!" Zoya said getting up "Magi, Jack, Papa drag him if you have to but leave! Right Now! Oh and take some men with you. Dante I am hacking into your home security to see how bad things are. Take your phones they are still on the kitchen counter."

"Get up fucker!" Jaxon said pulling Dante who was still trying to process the whole thing.

"Jaxon step aside," Magnus said going to Dante. As soon as Jaxon stepped aside Magnus slapped Dante. HARD. Everyone except Zoya was stunned.

"Feeling sober yet?" Magnus asked casually as if it was normal.

"Oh my god MY WIFE IS IN DANGER!" Dante screamed before looking at everyone's face "What are you all looking at? Get moving! If something happens to my Anna I won't spare you!"

"Back to normal," Magnus said with a sigh "Now let's go!"

"Honey, I'll be back," Ethan said giving a quick kiss to Lily before leaving.

After the four men left Lily and the Anderson boys were shaken up. All of them walked to the living room and sat on the couches.

"This is bad," Zoya said looking at the laptop screen. She had tears in her eyes.

"What happened Doll?" Daniel asked getting up from his seat and walking to her.

"Danny look," she said as tears ran down her face "These people have surrounded the whole place. There are more than a hundred people! How will they get Ana and the kids safely? Danny I am scared."

"Doll," he said picking her up and she sobbed in his arms. "They will be fine! They are four Mafia Kings! They are trained for this and they took back up with them!"

"But Danny what if they don't make it?" She sobbed harder and this time he didn't have the answer to her question. 

"Baby cheeks we will make it," Anna said through the call and Daniel put the iPad in a way so they could see each other "I promise baby cheeks now stop crying! Later we will go shopping ok? I will buy you whatever you want."

"Ana I don't want anything," Zoya said as tears ran down her face "All of you just be safe and come here. You haven't even met my family yet! You know Ana I have a papa, a mama, and four pretty brothers! Please be safe Ana I really want you to meet them."

"Baby cheeks I will meet them," Ana assured her "See the men are here! Baby cheeks I will reach to you in no time ok? Don't cry!"

Saying that there so she cut the call. 

"See they will be fine!" Daniel said gently "Now wipe those tears. You won't look pretty if you keep crying like that."

"Sweet pie do you want to do something till they come?" Lily asked gently "What do you do to distract yourself?"

"I hack into illegal companies' security system," she said with a smile.

"Um other than that?" Noah asked. He didn't like the look at his brothers' face.

"Nothing else," she said with a sad pout.

"It's ok," Lucas said with a smile "Darling why don't you hack into our security system? Then we will know how strong it is."

"Ok!" Zoya said happily and took her laptop. 

She opened it and within three minutes she had hacked into the system.

"Lucie your security system is a so weak!" She said turning the laptop to him.

All of them were surprised and amazed by her intelligence. Lucas's phone blew up with calls and Zoya immediately deleted the malware so the system was back to its normal self.

"Fuckers we need to improve the system," Lucifer muttered "a five year old hacked it in three minutes? Unbelievable!"

"Baby cheeks we are here!" Anna said as she entered the house.

"Ana!" Zoya squealed and jumped from Daniels arms making him sulk.

"Did you get hurt?" Zoya asked scanning her.

"I am completely fine!" she said and Zoya immediately knew something was wrong.

"Where are Ant and Ari?" Zoya asked looking behind her.

"The men are bringing them," Anna said with a forced smile.

"Something is wrong," saying this Zoya ran to the door and tears pooled up in her eyes.

"Magi," she mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the update?

Did you like it?

If yes then vote and comment!

Love
Laaxmi