Chapter 2

Best of luck to me!

So guys you didn't complete the target but I did get 2 votes so here is the update!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV:

My brain is not working. How stupid can I be? I really took that stupid Alexanders words seriously and here I am tied to a chair in front of him. This is the first time I have been tricked! 

"I have waited a long time for this Anderson!" Alexander said gleefully "now you will die at my hands and I will be the king!"

"Never," I said my jaw clenched in irritation.

"I am not asking you!" he shouted angrily "You don't have a choice Anderson! You give the position to me on your own or your family will be in my basement! You know I always wanted to fuck Lily! Seems like now is my chance!"

"Don't you dare touch my Lily!" I said through greeted teeth "I will skin you alive if you even think of touching her you fucking bastard!"

"You are in no position to issue threats Anderson!" he said pointing his gun towards me "Your time is over Ethan Anderson!"

I was about to say something when a little girl walked out from behind the dumpster.

"Stop," the little girl said in a calm and dangerous voice "Let him go."

I looked at her and my heart melted. She stood there in front of them without an ounce of fear. My eyes searched hers but her gaze was fixed on Alexander. Alexander and his men were surprised 

"Who are you kid?" Alexander asked in deep tone which would send shivers down anyone's spine but that little girl didn't even flinch.

"Zoya," the little girl said in the same dangerous voice.

"Whatever your name is just leave!" he said while I looked at Zoya with big eyes.

She looked so adorable! But wait she is in danger. Alexander and his men are not known for their kindness. I wanted to speak but my voice was not working! Can you believe this? Ethan Anderson the most feared Mafia king was speechless!

"I said let him go," Zoya repeated raising her voice a little.

"Listen little girl," he said in frustration "I am telling you one last time leave or my men here will deal with you in their way. Let me warn you my men love to beat small children."

"I telling you one last time," Zoya said slowly "LET HIM GO."

He was surprised at first but recovered and said "Get her."

I wanted to stop him but to be honest I wanted to see what this little Zoya had in her. Call me cruel if you want somewhere inside me I knew she could take them. 

One of Alexander's men went towards her and tried to pick her up but she dodged and punched him in the groin. The man dropped there whimpering. The second one tried sneak from behind but Zoya grabbed his hand and pulled him hard throwing him on top of the first one. I was shocked. How can a little girl like her could throw a well built and well trained bodyguard like a soft toy? I stared at her in awe as she looked at Alexander.

He was shocked but then he smirked and pointed the gun towards her.

"Nice one Zoya," he said smirking "but what now?"

"Listen Alexander," I said trying to distract him from Zoya "You have a problem with me right? Then let her go. Don't involve her in this."

"Oh Ethan," Alexander said mockingly "Do you think everyone is like you? And shame I thought Mafia king was ruthless but turns out he is a softy when it comes to children."