Chapter 22

Hi Lovely ppl!

I'm really sorry for being so slow with updates. My 10th grade just started, and it's been overwhelming. I'm trying to set up a schedule, but being at my Nani's house is making it difficult. Plus, the summer heat isn't helping! My mental health has also been struggling. Despite all this, I'll do my best to update regularly. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Devilish Bonds will be updated today (hehe you are reading this so its been uploaded!)
His To Heal will be updated maybe today or maybe tomorrow.

There are 2 more books that I will upload in this week so Please shower your love on them!

Oh and please follow me on Instagram!
My ID is laaxmi_1622_101

I will be posting the spoilers on insta every weekends! Now lets continue!

A Special Thanks to: @_authorada
                                             @Aalya24
                                             @FatimaCredo
                                             @BhavyaJain777
                                             @Ljoe2life
                                             @Sweetcake263

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"Mumma! Ana! Come fast!," Zoya shouted excitedly "We are getting late!"

"Sweet pie we are coming!" Lily said rushing to her as Ana ran behind her.

"Baby cheeks you look so excited for today," Ana said breathing heavily.

"I am!" Zoya said bouncing in her feet excitedly.

It had been a week since Zoya arrived in the Anderson house. She was the apple of their eyes, the little bundle of happiness running around the house.. Just a look at her face and everyone's exhausted faces turned into happy faces. In the past few days Lucifer and Zoya's bond had gotten deeper. Lucifer would always help her with her baths and dressing her up.

Tomorrow being Zoya's birthday the men decided to set up a surprise party for her. As a part of the plan, Ana and Lily were supposed to take her out for a girl's date.  

Lily and Ana chuckled at her excitement.

"Mumma, Ana you are looking so pretty!" Zoya said looking at her in awe.

"Thank you sweet pie/ baby cheeks," both of them said in unison.

"But you are looking the best of us sweet pie," Lily said cooing at her adorable outfit.

                                                                                       Lily's Outfit